Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jordan Peterson

I

idislikefoids

Greycel
What’s everyone’s opinion on Jordan Peterson, think I might read his book, but don’t want to waste my time if he’s cucking

who else high af rn :smonk:

Last edited:
He's like one of the only people I know who openly talks about IQ.

I don't care, I just listen to myself, because I always am right and don't need other opinions on anything :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsaww:

dude just clean your room and work hard bro youll get pussy bro i promise bro

instead read mein kampf, eldest of zion

just clean your room, and you'd slay:smonk:

can't stand him + he's a jew pill addict

He's a hypocritical pseudointellectual cucked tradcon retard. 12 Rules for Life was worthless, don't buy it. I bought it years ago during my purple pill coping phase.

Best point from it is to treat yourself like a pet to take care of. Nobody actually values themselves or their own intrinsic being, they value externalities and sensation. So if youre trying to self-improoooove it's best to sort of externalize yourself and think of your own selfhood as another person youre obligated to care for.

Worst parts was to "stand up with your shoulders square" (literally holding frame :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:) and another was to fucking pet cats when you see them on the street ("enjoy the little things" blah blah)

Aside from his cliche book he's a nonsensical christcuck and he put himself into a coma to withdraw from his benzo addiction at the same time he was giving people life advice. He went on some retarded carnivore diet for a while. Raised a whore of a daughter. Etc etc, so much with this retard. Only good thing is he triggers liberals and trannies

Jordan Peterson is a pathetic weasel

Enjoy his philosophy, but don't buy his 12 copes for life. It's all basic self improvement. It's not that good tbh, he talks about being honest, which is honestly cucked and won't help you much.

A good book I'd actually recommend is 48 laws of power. Actually good to understand politics and maybe you can learn a thing or two. :yes:

Enjoy his philosophy, but don't buy his 12 copes for life. It's all basic self improvement. It's not that good tbh, he talks about being honest, which is honestly cucked and won't help you much.

A good book I'd actually recommend is 48 laws of power. Actually good to understand politics and maybe you can learn a thing or two. :yes:
being honest is cucked? LOL wtf bro you sound dumb.

being honest is cucked? LOL wtf bro you sound dumb.
Yes, being honest is shit. Try it and report back. Tell people what you really think you braindead ape. :feelswhat:
If lying was a bad strategy politicians would be different, but all of them employ the lie, guess that makes them dumb.:feelstastyman:

Yes, being honest is shit. Try it and report back. Tell people what you really think you braindead ape. :feelswhat:
If lying was a bad strategy politicians would be different, but all of them employ the lie, guess that makes them dumb.:feelstastyman:
politicians are the biggest cucks. lying is cucked because its easy to lie lol anyone can do it, its what kids do and what cowards do (and foids) to escape punishment, if you say shit straightup no matter the consequences that takes balls

Last edited:
How can he tell people to clean their room and be responsible when he had an entire benzo addiction behind the scenes

Retards will eat up anything
Hes nothing but a sophist who uses big words to fool idiots like you into thinking he's profound

Just some over glorified self-help guru who says obvious shit. But since normies are retarded they think every word he says is a stroke of profound genius