Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Judges and cops are the worst normies

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
They all take pleasure in ruining/ ending someone's life, their field is easy due to the people usually being convicted being sub 8 men thus it's easy (especially for foids) for them to have no compassion for them.

Also notice that almost every chad that is convicted is rarely ever given harsh punishments? Especially with foids around?

If you are a sub 8 male in court and the judge is female and the jury is majority female UR FUCKED

If you are a sub 8 male in court and the judge is female and the jury is majority female UR FUCKED
If it weren't for the system, foids would immediately put you on death row for not being a chad

If it weren't for the system, foids would immediately put you on death row for not being a chad
It's in their nature to wish death upon sub 8 males

Biggest white knights on the planet are the cucks in blue.

They are so sadistic and unemphatic. I worked with women once but my mother and most female teachers are enough.
I have experienced it.

Judges especially. They are the biggest abusers of power.

Cops are my friends because they kill commies

Judges and cops are still better than leftists though.

Judges and cops are still better than leftists though.
Judges are usually the ones upholding leftist policies these days though lol. See their rulings on illegal immigration, healthcare and voter fraud for recent examples.

Judges are usually the ones upholding leftist policies these days though lol. See their rulings on illegal immigration, healthcare and voter fraud for recent examples.
This is true. I never said I supported judges or cops. However, leftits are even more extreme though. Hence why they protest “defund the police”.

This is true. I never said I supported judges or cops. However, leftits are even more extreme though. Hence why they protest “defund the police”.
Depending on who you ask though judges are in cahoots with those same leftists.
Look at Portland and how it has been rumored that police and judges there are way more lenient on antifa.

Imo with all the kind of corrupt last minute rulings judges of an political side are known to make that screw over men and privilege women and foreign illegal immigrants, I wouldn't be surprised if there is an unofficial conspiracy among many judges to make rulings favoring women and non-citizens/illegal immigrants over men and citizens of a country. The reason why? Because men are easy targets to disregard or persecute depending on the whims and mood of people that have the power to do so and because non-citizens will accept whatever state the country is in and it's easy to get them to accept whatever goes on because they are just grateful for the chance to live in the country they came illegally to.
The situation with demonization and less rights for men and overall citizens of a country is imo kind of like how the media has been trying to demonize Millennials because Millennials remember a more prosperous, less dystopian world before 9/11 and the Great Recession and know that the direction the world has been going isn't by chance and could have been better.

Last edited:
I don't stand up for no jewdge!