Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Judgmental eyes of normies

• Thread starter FIVETHREEBALDCEL
  • Start date
FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
Everytime I go out of my house to get something people look at me with such judgmental eyes filled with either digust or pity, because I am too ugly for normie standards they also assume I am stupid, I can see it in their eyes.

teach them to look the othER way

Try to go in Russia in earlier times. "normal men" everywhere

Forsai

That make us feel guilty

Same here brocel, i don't even feel human when i go out, i can feel the look of disgust that say "He's clearly not normal, i can't believe a guy this ugly can live".

my own father looks at me with those eyes

@FIVETHREEBALDCEL just turn into a bleach character bro

That make us feel guilty
Why so?
same man, i also hate those condescending middle age cunts, in algeria you always find them speaking french to try looking high status and shit
What's annoying is that these cunts need to look down on us so they can feel good about themselves
Same here brocel, i don't even feel human when i go out, i can feel the look of disgust that say "He's clearly not normal, i can't believe a guy this ugly can live".
This was not the case before foids were put on be the absolute jugde of a man's worth which is based on looks only and peacocking for foids is not good enough for they need to look down on others. And foids themselves are exactly the opposite of what I was led to believe, fuck every last one these cunts
my own father looks at me with those eyes
That's gotta be some serious suifuel, respect for surviving and making it so far bro

Last edited:
Everytime I go out of my house to get something people look at me with such judgmental eyes filled with either digust or pity, because I am too ugly for normie standards they also assume I am stupid, I can see it in their eyes.
I try to avoid eye contact with others for this reason. I look forward not down, so I look like a sperg but not too weak