Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Junecels will be here soon...

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
But that doesn't mean you maycels are off the hook. If you're lurking this as a guest it is over.

I just hope that they don't get the sane amount of hatred from older users here like we Maycels do.

I just hope that they don't get the sane amount of hatred from older users here like we Maycels do.

If anything it will be worse. Each successive month the hate will grow. Can't imagine how bad the poor sap November2018cels will be treated.

Not all maycels, but most are like that

over for julycels

Lol why do people hate them?

Lmao I bet loads of people are waiting for June so they can sign up and not be affiliated with these beta bluepilled maycel fags.

Last edited:
And not get the fraction of the hate maycels get

If anything it will be worse. Each successive month the hate will grow. Can't imagine how bad the poor sap November2018cels will be treated.
So bad. Instead of uniting for the noble cause of incel revolution some incels are fighting each other based on their date of joining this forum. There can be no bigger win than this for cucks and femoid organisms.
You guys have it legit the worst.:feelsrope:

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: TBH TBH...

JFL at any maycel who is actually bothered by this shit

Like @Mainländer you are postmaxxing at borderline Gambler levels which gains you a touch more respect for a maycel
I'm not even doing it on purpose, I just have no life and spend all day on the internet, rotting. :feelsbadman:

stomp on the heads of maycels

It is over for you.

Like @Mainländer you are postmaxxing at borderline Gambler levels which gains you a touch more respect for a maycel
This is not even close to the Gambler level.

Gambler did more shitposts than any other user

This is not even close to the Gambler level.

Gambler did more shitposts than any other user

Youre right gambler would have achieved 1500 posts by Day 2 of his registration

If they are legit high quality posting incels, all they have to do is let the time past to gain more respect. If this site is up for years to come, nobody will care if a user is a january2018cel or a may2018cel if it's 2022 kek

This comment better get posted

It's over for august203748cels

Maycels might be the most cucked generation of incels

Maycels bestcels.

At least they have alt privileges

impossible Maycel= Gaycel and nothing will ever change that

Junecels will be worst but will never get ridiculed for their month name kek

Junecel=Gooncel ... But yeah that's not as insulting as Gaycel.

#notalljunecels

There is no reason to be proud to be a maycel

Lol why do people hate them?
I don´t get it either, maybe some sort of joke that is going around? Not the right spirit if you want more incels to join