Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel jungle gook retard thinks he is attractive

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
Screenshot 20230517 170549 YouTube

20230517 170823

NO FUCKING SELF AWARENESS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsping:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230517-170549_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230517-170549_YouTube.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
ugly people don't really know that they're ugly themselves

most ugly and average looking people actually think that they're hot and attractive

This is my problem with expectations you're hitting on white women like you have a chance

Jungle gooks are way more incel than other rice are.

Prettyboymaxxed EA rice can be moggers, a 5’5 bronze-skinned filipino doesn’t have the pheno to pull that off

He's not bad looking
Its the fact that he thinks he has a chance with white foids is what makes me fucking angry. I fucking hate it when people have no self awareness.

Not ugly but no HTN either

ugly people don't really know that they're ugly themselves

most ugly and average looking people actually think that they're hot and attractive
I noticed this also, they rate themselves always 7-8 when asked. They overvaluate the effort they put in their looks how much actually helps them.

Jungle gook? I kek'd. What is that like a Vietnamese?