Just a curiousity. Do you still have any hope for a relationship or have you definetly given up?

Cessetto

Cessetto

Greycel
1d 17h 58m
About myself I gave up many years ago and I have no intention to turn back. For somebody like me lighting off even the weakest glimmer of hope is the choice which fits the best. I decided for my own psychological sake to stay away from anything romantic and sexual, so no relationship, no one itis, no crush, no interest on any girl and I don't even want to hire any hooker. What about you?

Snowstormhigh

Snowstormhigh

Death Awaits
★★★★★
46d 18h 29m
Gave up indefinitely. Now I just hope for the courage to rope soon

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Overlord
★★★★★
92d 17h 33m
i'm short, balding, and ugly, it's fucking over

Cessetto

Cessetto

Greycel
1d 17h 58m
It's ok to give up but rope for something like this, total misfortune with women, is pointless. There is so much more in life which is worther than women.

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
★★★
3d 22h 2m
Given up. No point in torturing myself over the impossible. I'm just trying to move on with my reality.

Wizcel

Wizcel

Legendary Wizard he/him/his
★★
18h 8m
I'm 29 years old. Lets say I get a 30 year old used up roastie. She will be my 1st and I will be number 50 for her. Does that sound like a good deal?

No. Never. If I can't have what Chad had, then I don't want any of it.

Rei

Rei

landmine survivor
1d 6h 58m
not sure anymore, deffo got no chance with any girl who has vision, even so they'd probs still sense chads energy and run off with him

Cessetto

Cessetto

Greycel
1d 17h 58m
I'm 29 years old. Lets say I get a 30 year old used up roastie. She will be my 1st and I will be number 50 for her. Does that sound like a good deal?

I really appreciate your idea and mindset. What's the point of hiring hookers for something we will never have the possibility to experience as "free". I know sex is never as free, but I couldn't find any proper term to define it.

Wizcel

Wizcel

★★
18h 8m
I really appreciate your idea and mindset. What's the point of hiring hookers for something we will never have the possibility to experience as "free". I know sex is never as free, but I couldn't find any proper term to define it.
Chad gets it for free. All he has to do is send a text, "Hey wanna chill and Netflix?"

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
93d 6h 30m
Gave up ten years ago.

nessahan alita

nessahan alita

Banned
-
2d 18h 15m
About myself I gave up many years ago and I have no intention to turn back. For somebody like me lighting off even the weakest glimmer of hope is the choice which fits the best. I decided for my own psychological sake to stay away from anything romantic and sexual, so no relationship, no one itis, no crush, no interest on any girl and I don't even want to hire any hooker. What about you?
Hope is the last thing to die. Stop turning your back to God, recover your religion, marry a decent wife and make 20 children. If each person reading this managed to do that we could save western civilization, otherwise we will commit collective suicide and in the not too distant future the world will have 500 million slaves ruled by the billionaire maniacs, not to say something worse.

Last edited:
Cessetto

Cessetto

Greycel
1d 17h 58m
Religion? Marriage? 20 children? I would rather shot myself...

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Overlord
★★★★★
111d 2h 46m
Yes, I have hope. In fact i'm very hopeful this will be the year of my ascension.

Cessetto

Cessetto

Greycel
1d 17h 58m
Yes, I have hope. In fact i'm very hopeful this will be the year of my ascension.
It's all up to your appereance. Is it attractive or at the least average? You can have many chances yet. Is it unattractive? Just LDAR.

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★★
19d 18h 20m
Ive given up on the idea of a healthy relationship with women these days in general. Just seeing what boomers and normies go through being cheated on, lied to, destroyed in court etc.. is enough to even be glad I never went into that world in the first place. Granted I am older now and not after foids primally like many young people are on here.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
119d 5h 8m
36 no gf. Yeah having hope at this point is just delusional.

Loner94

Loner94

Officer
★★★★
14d 9h 40m
Gave up long time ago, not entering an area where am severely out of my depth.

Cessetto

Cessetto

Greycel
1d 17h 58m
Ive given up on the idea of a healthy relationship with women these days in general. Just seeing what boomers and normies go through being cheated on, lied to, destroyed in court etc.. is enough to even be glad I never went into that world in the first place. Granted I am older now and not after foids primally like many young people are on here.
I sympathize with you, this is exactly the way I feel everytime I go around and see couples. This feeling that I was meant to be excluded by something everyone experience so easily is always persistent in my mind.

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Overlord
★★★★★
111d 2h 46m
It's all up to your appereance. Is it attractive or at the least average? You can have many chances yet. Is it unattractive? Just LDAR.
I'm certain I can do it. Can't say any more than that. The only thing that's stopping me right now is the meme flu and lockdowns. The things that are under my control shouldn't be a problem.

Cessetto

Cessetto

Greycel
1d 17h 58m
I'm certain I can do it. Can't say any more than that. The only thing that's stopping me right now is the meme flu and lockdowns. The things that are under my control shouldn't be a problem.
Now my question is: are you considered attractive or not?

bignose

bignose

incel big nose
★★
20d 21h 18m
chad fucks virgins even, it is something I cant imagine... give your money to hoes for bad sex is pointless , is very farrrrrrrr away of chad gets

Wizcel

Wizcel

★★
18h 8m
chad fucks virgins even, it is something I cant imagine... give your money to hoes for bad sex is pointless , is very farrrrrrrr away of chad gets
They've fucked multiple virgins most likely and they don't even think twice about it.

bignose

bignose

incel big nose
★★
20d 21h 18m
36 no gf. Yeah having hope at this point is just delusional.
bro, we have the same age , I am 36 too , we are oldcels , greetings for you
bro, we have the same age , I am 36 too , we are oldcels , greetings for you
and have teen love many many times, man is incredible that our lifes are so different to chad life ,The worst time of the day is to go out and see teenage couples, the older you are, the more it hurts to see them
Given up. No point in torturing myself over the impossible. I'm just trying to move on with my reality.

Last edited:
ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Recruit
★★★★
13d 12h 44m
My only hope is if the dating world changes due to the unrest in the social and political climate.

If it doesn’t change, then I’m single forever.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
186d 21h 13m
I have only some hope left but not much

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
70d 5h 35m
I dont know man

<human

<human

Shit pheno=shit life
23d 13h 31m
can't give up hope completely yet, I'm too young

Cessetto

Cessetto

Greycel
1d 17h 58m
I dont know man
You don't know or you prefer not to know? Take a look at your face and then try to analyze how girls react in your presence or to one of you approaches if you still do or how they used to if you gave up.
I have only some hope left but not much
How old are you and how many girls have you kissed? If you are 25+ and never kissed any you'd better get rid of every hope left to you.

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★
2d 6h 50m
Given up. It will be sheer luck if it happens. Thus I've embraced the darkness. Fuck foids. Fuck this clown world.

Glokta

Glokta

Inquisitor
★★★★★
28d 10h 47m
That ship have sailed long time ago. I went on a huge self-improvement spree when I was younger. Didn't help much back then and nowadays, with me approaching my 30s, I don't even have time nor youth anymore.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★
33d 23h 44m
I want to, but I'm too mentally fucked up to be in a relationship. My ADHD, Neuroticism and Incompetence would turn any women off.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
62d 23h 5m
It’s hard to explain but I would say that yes I still maintain some “hope” but I also understand I’m just coping and that it is most likely not going to happen.

_realist_

_realist_

Devil in disguise
★★★
2d 6h 50m
I'm an INTJ mastermind personality, which is not common, and it rarely matches with others. I'm too thoughtful and data based for these simpletons.

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★
33d 23h 44m
I'm an INTJ mastermind personality, which is not common, and it rarely matches with others. I'm too thoughtful and data based for these simpletons.
I'm an INFP/INTP guy, I wish more females were intuitives.

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
★★★★★
18d 19h 47m
I gave up decades ago.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
61d 4h 28m
given up completely and coping

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck ツ
★★★★★
197d 6h 23m
I have absolutely zero hope or goals of ascending ( if anything such as " ascension " even exists that is ).

I only care about my copes and some other things now.

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

They will know
★★★★★
25d 22h 53m
Gave up indefinitely. Now I just hope for the courage to rope soon

I read it on ER's voice, it's what he'd probably say at that age ngl.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
22d 18h 41m
incelerated

incelerated

Never began
★★★
15d 20h 38m
Nah given up pretty much. Sometimes I hug my pillow pretending it's a gf but nothing too serious.

Pareg

Pareg

You'll scream, shout: "Oh somebody get me out!".
39d 5h 23m
Not only have I given up years ago, but I can't even imagine myself in one.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
70d 5h 35m
You don't know or you prefer not to know? Take a look at your face and then try to analyze how girls react in your presence or to one of you approaches if you still do or how they used to if you gave up.

How old are you and how many girls have you kissed? If you are 25+ and never kissed any you'd better get rid of every hope left to you.
Its over then

Greyandoldcel

Greyandoldcel

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 9h 34m
No point in longing for something that will never happen. It just makes me more depressed.

I've just learnt to cope.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Modcel of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
68d 7m
Gave up a long time ago