Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just a reminder that this is all there is and you won’t get a second chance. (Blackpill for spiritualcels)

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
This is it. No, you wont get a second chance. You won’t reincarnate as Chad, as a parrot, or as a tree:feelshaha:. You won’t go to heaven with god where everybody is magically happy and everything it okay, and where you and Chad are equal LMAO.:feelsgah:.

This was your one chance to exist and you’re an incel, while some foid was just born into some millionaire family jfl:feelsrope:.

That's true. Life is pointless per se. And when you're an incel, it's awful.

knowing this can be a step towards freedom, and live your shitty life without any unplanning

I really wouldn't be happier if I was born into a richer family though.

Account not even a day old and already espousing shit opinions, you’ll fit right in

I really wouldn't be happier if I was born into a richer family though.
As we are speaking hundreds of future Chads will be born. The next generation of Chads that will be fucking our daughters (like i’d even ever be able to have one jfl:feelscry:) and you were born an incel:feelsgah:.

This is it. No, you wont get a second chance. You won’t reincarnate as Chad, as a parrot, or as a tree:feelshaha:. You won’t go to heaven with god where everybody is magically happy and everything it okay, and where you and Chad are equal LMAO.:feelsgah:.

This was your one chance to exist and you’re an incel, while some foid was just born into some millionaire family jfl:feelsrope:.
If I ever come to fully accept this one day, I will go giga ER.

RecessedChinCel

ME LEIK TURTLE!

Yep tragic reminder indeed

Isn't that lifefuel tough?

If this is all there is, the logical thing would be to try to stay alive as long as possible.

knowing this can be a step towards freedom, and live your shitty life without any unplanning

Until a man reaches his early 30s, his hormones drive him. Thus if a man stays virgin till that and he manages to breathe past that age, these concepts aren't under purview.
If this is all there is, the logical thing would be to try to stay alive as long as possible.
This 'bird's eyeview' perspective, albeit closer to the truth than anything, isn't taken to consideration before roping.

COPE reincarnation is real