Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just An Introduction From A New Guy

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
Don't know where else to go or who else to talk to about this. I'm gonna be 40 this year, no girlfriend, no wife, no kids, no prospects, no hope. My family name dies with me. My friends have all gone on to get married and have kids. I've made many attempts to get out there and date, but I always get relegated to "just friends" status, and subsequently we eventually grow apart because it's difficult to be just a friend to someone you want to be more than a friend to. Nonetheless, I have accepted my fate and will push forward while I still can, but feeling that I can at least talk about my struggles with other people who will understand them better than anyone else. Thank you for listening, and to the moderators of this site, thank you for accepting me.

Brutal, but you're in good company here many of us are going through this same lonely hell. Welcome.

Are you a virgin?

Welcome, brocel. Looking forward for your future contributions to our community.

brutal

just smoke weed bro, it´ll be fine :smonk:

brutal

just smoke weed bro, it´ll be fine :smonk:
You're talking to someone who goes through a cart a week and gives himself a weekly close call with cheap wine and bars. Trust me, I know the drill...

You're talking to someone who goes through a cart a week and gives himself a weekly close call with cheap wine and bars. Trust me, I know the drill...
just smoke more :smonk:

40 = absolutely over. Much respect to my eldercel.

so will you keep trying? what's going on?

Welcome oldcel

Welcome, brocel. Looking forward for your future contributions to our community.
I was compelled to join this forum not only because I needed to connect with people who understood my plight, but also because I feel that while I'm pretty much fucked in terms of meeting someone who is worthy of marriage and producing a child, (younger women are creeped out by me and childbirth is risky for women closer to my age) I can also help some of the younger guys out there in terms of coping. I simply view the rest of my life as an over extended hospice stay. My lonely path and lonely ending is inevitable, but I will do what I can to maintain my dignity, comfort, and over all peace of mind, and hopefully sharing stories and advice on what makes it more bearable for me will make a difference for others on here as well...

Gigabrutal

Never began

Damn we got a wizard

Beyond brutal :feelskek: How do you cope?

Are you ugly? What holds you back in terms of looks?

Are you ugly? What holds you back in terms of looks?
I'm short and could stand to lose about 30 lbs or so. Opinions on my looks tend to vary, but what what holds me back is more on my social awkwardness and drastic changes in terms of what women do and don't like anymore.