Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just another day in the life of a black man in Latvia

J

jbb

Banned
-
We are fucking doomed

GHbuo26a0AAt93Y

It's already over for white men in Europe

Gonna geomaxx to latvia:smonk:

suicide fuel for locals

Inshallah Russia will liberate Jewkraine and the Baltics, lands from which the biggest traitors to the future of white progeny emerge.

This contributes in the increase of my hate towards foids even more.

Inshallah Russia will liberate Jewkraine and the Baltics, lands from which the biggest traitors to the future of white progeny emerge.
oh yeah and bring in central asians together with northern caucasus diasporas

fucking coalburners
JBB is LAW

It's over

The White Race has fallen

Russia has many Muslims and import foreigners lol

both
Kike BBC propaganda works wonders on foids
No not really. Low IQ take. If white foids bred more with white men then toilets who are race traitors wouldn't be a problem.

Muh based & trad North-Eastern Jewrope lol

I'm black but this activates a hatred deep within my heart, I swear

If you got a population of 1 million, you'd only need to find 1% of population who are open to other races

1% of 1 million is 10,000

racemixing affects whites the most, once they're racemixed it's over.
They don’t breed so niggers are doing the job, beautiful mutts too. I have no problem

They don’t breed so niggers are doing the job, beautiful mutts too. I have no problem
This is cope, seriously I think most cels fetishize black men

Cherry picked videos doesn't = population

Here you can find black men complaining about same thing white men complain about

All races of men are thinking they are losing their women

Atleast the remaining whites get an indirect SMV boost.
Not for long.

Here you can find black men complaining about same thing white men complain about

All it takes for these retards is to see anecdotal evidence of a few BMWF couples and they go chimp mode and think this is super common.

Western bros, can someone please confirm to me how common mud-shark bullshit is over there? Lie to me & tell me it's not & the internet over exaggerates it, I need to cope!!!

I'm black but this activates a hatred deep within my heart, I swear
You're just jealous since south african Blacks are the ugliest and least desirable, these men are west african bvlls

All it takes for these retards is to see anecdotal evidence of a few BMWF couples and they go chimp mode and think this is super common.
Yeah I think they are stupid, black male population is like less than 1% of europe, they probably can find 1 woman to go out with who likes black men

So what? I don’t think blacks going for white women anything aggressive or better. I couldn’t care the less for racemixxin.

So what? I don’t think blacks going for white women anything aggressive or better. I couldn’t care the less for racemixxin.
Most 'cels' in this thread are non white :waitwhat:

since south african Blacks are the ugliest and least desirable
South African Blacks have Khoi & San genetics, much more facially attractive & lighter-skinned than these West-Africa branch swinging apes, don't get too cocky because mud-sharks with their sick fetishes want to fuck you blud

Your account is so gay

South African Blacks have Khoi & San genetics, much more facially attractive & lighter-skinned than these West-Africa branch swinging apes, don't get too cocky because mud-sharks with their sick fetishes want to fuck you blud
Do you like west niggers

That's bullshit and you know it, just check a channel named Lebo Black and you will see the truth. No white foid wants a black man on south africa let alone a tribal one, meanwhile african americans are desired.

And I'm not black otherwise i wouldnt be an incel

Just a meme bro, I know they are amplifiying things of small black population getting with white women. But it is still funny white cucks coping here
No because as mainstream media pushed this, a lot of white men are now going for ethnic women making the situration worse for ethnic men

Legit see black women white men now while 10 years ago it was very rare

Eastern european women love BBC! @RealSchizo
Water is wet niggers cant lose not even sub5s in eastern europe because of the BBC halo.