Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just another day in the life of a black man in Latvia

Eastern european women love BBC! @RealSchizo
Messenger creation 9e54ef19 dde2 43a6 95f3 aab98c77c18e
does right mog you?

kikes plan works perfectly they need to be stop

europa has fallen

these hoes are actually braindead asf

Eastern European/Russian femoids are the biggest mudsharks. Even in the UK & The USA most mudsharks there are of Eastern European/Russian descent.

Wtf where are my jbb whities :reeeeee:

The BBC halo in slav shitholes is big

Absolute Life fuel for blackcels, fuck crackers, your women belong to us now.

I must relocate there
Make sure you pump your load into those slav whores.

I love seeing slav single mothers with black children, nobody wants to touch them after that JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: They must find a betabuxx its so funny to see them :lul:

No because as mainstream media pushed this, a lot of white men are now going for ethnic women making the situration worse for ethnic men

Legit see black women white men now while 10 years ago it was very rare
More like because white womens standards are absurdely high

JBW theory BTFO.

Make sure you pump your load into those slav whores.

I love seeing slav single mothers with black children, nobody wants to touch them after that JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: They must find a betabuxx its so funny to see them :lul:
cuck

Life fuel for blackcels
Never began for whitecels

But wait aren't all the examples of "JBW" you posted to "disprove" ops threads white guys going to third world shitholes meanwhile these niggers are getting pussy for free in a relatively wealthy European country?

All races of men are thinking they are losing their women

Because it's true.

Black males do better with White females than White males, and White males do better with Black females than Black males do.

Western bros, can someone please confirm to me how common mud-shark bullshit is over there? Lie to me & tell me it's not & the internet over exaggerates it, I need to cope!!!

My 19 yo. sister gets railed by a black guy

Exoticmaxxing is LAW

No because as mainstream media pushed this, a lot of white men are now going for ethnic women making the situration worse for ethnic men

Legit see black women white men now while 10 years ago it was very rare

Because the situation for White males is also horrible, White females are completely fucked up.

Even if any of us get a gf chances are she has sucked black cock or at the very least wants to.

It's over and never coming back.

But wait aren't all the examples of "JBW" you posted to "disprove" ops threads white guys going to third world shitholes meanwhile these niggers are getting pussy for free in a relatively wealthy European country?
I dont think kurt caz is paying, he look good

Because it's true.

Black males do better with White females than White males, and White males do better with Black females than Black males do.
Cope