Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just Another Saturday.....

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Just another Saturday I spend alone cooped up in my dorm. Just another Saturday spent jerking off and playing video games while everyone else is going outing having fun with friends. I can literally hear girls and guys talking on my hall and hearing girls laugh is just so much rope and rage fuel. God dam it I just want it to be spring break already so I can go home and chill cause all this rope/rage fuel is really taking a toll on my mental state. Fucking fakecels on this site that go party or club on the weekend can't relate to this true LDAR lifestyle. Fucking KEK, I have some normie friends but they rarely hang out with me anyways unless they are also really bored. Fucking lol at having friends as an intel.

Anyways any other unicels barely remaining sane on weekend nights? Whats your'e copes cause using music to drown out the laughs and conversations aint working anymore since the music I listen to just makes me more depressed.

should have made your satERday special

My sleep schedule is fucked so I ended up sleeping from 6pm - 1 am lol. At least this way I avoid most normies, thinking of going out to buy food rn because hungry af

just another Sunday I rot all day long