Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope "Just be confident bro, "Just get a haircut bro!!"

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
JFL a comment I found on a video about dating as a short guy
Screenshot 71

No haircut for your height

hes 5'6 haircut wont do shit

JUST DO THIS BRO JUST DO THAT BRO ITS SO EASY BRO KEEP GRINDING!!!! :soy: :soy:

bruh. if your genetics fucked you over, its over. no amount of grassfed steaks and gym or acne creams are going to get you to a female gaze state. fat incel manlet to buff incel manlet.

it is so ovER for manlets these blue pilled cucks don't know how it is to be a subhuman

what the fuck kind of drugs are these zoomers on

neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

Guy in your avi was likely a sexhaver kek

manlets are coping on yt comment jfl they should take the BP

"JuSt X JuSt Y":soy:

They'll say another things even if you get a haircut. Like "Buy some nice, posh clothes" or "Try to be nice to girls" blah blah. It's just normies own way to cope like "At least i try instead of being an Inkie" shit.. Just ignore them. It won't help you at all.

Just be confident bro in the absence of external validation or even raw stats to be confident about you got this bro.

bruh. if your genetics fucked you over, its over. no amount of grassfed steaks and gym or acne creams are going to get you to a female gaze state. fat incel manlet to buff incel manlet.

Brutal shit. I've heard foids say that short men mind as well just be gay. No foid will ever be sexually attracted to them. No matter what they do.

Haircut will turn him into a 6'2 model