Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Just be Curry] Indian men are marrying all the white women.

:horror::horror::horror::horror::horror: How can normies say that blackpill doesn't exist when curries exist with us. The mere reason of our inceldom is curry men.

Hogging up all the bitches of all the races . Having huge harems of Aryan stacies leaving none for us other races

Perhaps that's why everyone is jealous of curry men. No foid can resist their currisma

But seriously tho. I knew a curry dude who was 5'9 and fairer skinned so a Chadlite in his own country. He migrated to Australia ready to make some White Baby jirl GFS when the fact that no one wants to date them(especially on college campuses) made him very surprised kek

Well few years later he is still fairly decent looking yet is so white pussy obsessed he is currently dating a 35 year old obese single mother who has half black kids(Doesn't know who the father is). And he genuinely thinks it's a win lol

Black and curries really do fight for the bottom of the barrel puss

Did some sleuthing, the guy in the thumbnail is black with straightened hair. Look at the texture of the hair on the side of his head, it's African

Well few years later he is still fairly decent looking yet is so white pussy obsessed he is currently dating a 35 year old obese single mother who has half black kids(Doesn't know who the father is). And he genuinely thinks it's a win lol
Holy kekarok:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Chudpreet @wereq the age of the Pajeet bvlls is here:lul::forcedsmile:

Did some sleuthing, the guy in the thumbnail is black with straightened hair. Look at the texture of the hair on the side of his head, it's African
And the rest of the pics look AI generated

Forget BNWO. Embrace INWO. :feelshaha:

:horror::horror::horror::horror::horror: How can normies say that blackpill doesn't exist when curries exist with us. The mere reason of our inceldom is curry men.

Hogging up all the bitches of all the races . Having huge harems of Aryan stacies leaving none for us other races

Perhaps that's why everyone is jealous of curry men. No foid can resist their currisma
:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm impressed with their ability to pretend they don't stink and being in one room with them or even making them produce even more stink during intercourse

I'm impressed with their ability to pretend they don't stink and being in one room with them or even making them produce even more stink during intercourse
Jbc

It's because curries don't mind betabuxxing for them

Over for non smelly shit infused curricels tbh

Well, I’ve mostly lived in white majority towns.
So, I have not met many currys.

But anyway, who cares?

I don’t care about JBC, or JBW etc.

It doesn’t apply to me, I am an incel.

But seriously tho. I knew a curry dude who was 5'9 and fairer skinned so a Chadlite in his own country. He migrated to Australia ready to make some White Baby jirl GFS when the fact that no one wants to date them(especially on college campuses) made him very surprised kek

Black and curries really do fight for the bottom of the barrel puss
... fuck ....
Curries raised in curryland have supreme confidence, if confidence was the sole criteria for women, the entire planet would be half-curry

... fuck ....
Curries raised in curryland have supreme confidence, if confidence was the sole criteria for women, the entire planet would be half-curry
Yes curries are low inhib