Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just Be First is bullshit

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
When I was in HS, I hit on a girl who was still a virgin at the time. She was really beautiful but really aspie/awakward. She didn't speak unless she was spoken to and she was really quiet overall. Sometimes she would even start crying for no reason.

She fucking rejected me. I asked her out 3 times and she said 'no' every single time and told me to never call her again. JFL if you think virgin girls are any easier than sluts. If you are subhuman nothing is easy.

Where did this crap even originate from? If anything, just be last would be more truthful, since used up single moms who can't get Chad anymore are much more likely to put out to uglier men.

It is about being the first one in a LTR with her. Young girls don't know their value.

Where did this crap even originate from? If anything, just be last would be more truthful, since used up single moms who can't get Chad anymore are much more likely to put out to uglier men.
Cope. There is no such thing as a 'wall' in 2018.

If your the first one to have sex with her you create a chemical bond that will be hard to break.

This is not the "just be first" that people mean. Lmao

legit "just try bro"

Cope. There is no such thing as a 'wall' in 2018.
Chads settle down with Stacies, which means other women don't have access to them, which means they also have to settle. The redpill version of the wall that says they become subhuman at 30 is obviously cope, but at like 40 most women look like shit and younger Chads don't want em.

Chads settle down with Stacies, which means other women don't have access to them, which means they also have to settle. The redpill version of the wall that says they become subhuman at 30 is obviously cope, but at like 40 most women look like shit and younger Chads don't want em.
Those 40 yo roasties only settle for middle to upper class betas, so if you are not well-off forget it in case you were down for it.