Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just be hero for globohomo theory

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★

Imagine being born just to be involuntary cogs and forced to be hero by soyciety without any reward.

Fuck that. In the article they are trying to push inkwells to settle for parasocial bullshit as a replacement for a real relationship. Fuck you Jewish whore article author and fuck normies too. Stay angry and never stop complaining/hating brothERs, the moment you stop is the moment you cement your status as second class citizens. I realize this now. They WANT us subdued so they don't have to deal with the problem.

As the old saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease

Fuck that. In the article they are trying to push inkwells to settle for parasocial bullshit as a replacement for a real relationship. Fuck you Jewish whore article author and fuck normies too. Stay angry and never stop complaining/hating brothERs, the moment you stop is the moment you cement your status as second class citizens. I realize this now. They WANT us subdued so they don't have to deal with the problem.

As the old saying goes, the squeaky wheel gets the grease

I saw this and was considering posting about it as well, but figured some other interweb prowler like yourself would come across it soon enough :feelsYall:

It's pretty uninteresting though, grasping at straws trying to find a persuasive counter-narrative to deradicalize incels. Naama has a long history in this space, most notably collaborating with the OG admins on her Incel Podcast, and being associated eith the anti-extremist organization Light Upon Light. So no wonder she would come out with a such a thesis.

Problem is it's not at all appealing and looks like immense copium. Lol why would i want to be a hero? For what cause, on behalf of what society? The one that has ostracized me and hampered my pursuit of basic connection and belonging to begin with? No thanks. Id rather be a villain than a hero.

I saw this and was considering posting about it as well, but figured some other interweb prowler like yourself would come across it soon enough :feelsYall:

It's pretty uninteresting though, grasping at straws trying to find a persuasive counter-narrative to deradicalize incels. Naama has a long history in this space, most notably collaborating with the OG admind on her Incel Podcast, and being associated eith the anti-extremist organization Light Upon Light. So no wonder she would come out with a such a thesis.

Problem is it's not at all appealing and looks like immense copium. Lol why would i want to be a hero? For what cause, on behalf of what society? The one that has ostracized me and hampered my pursuit of basic connection and belonging to begin with? No thanks. Id rather be a villain than a hero.
She is a fucking stacy that will only fuck gigachad who will mog her in every aspect.

She is a fucking stacy that will only fuck gigachad who will mog her in every aspect.
In one of her interviews you can here her screaming kid in the background, bitch has probably already locked down some betabux to propogate her jewish genome

In one of her interviews you can here her screaming kid in the background, bitch has probably already locked down some betabux to propogate her jewish genome
What?
She is a jew?

What?
She is a jew?
Yes unironically :feelskek: shame you post-2020 cels missed all this lore. Makes me feel like like an oldcel.

She changed her last name from (((Katz))) to Kates, plus Naama is a distinctly hebrew name if you search it.

Dropping her wiki article for those curious: https://****************/Naama_Katz

Yes unironically :feelskek: shame you post-2020 cels missed all this lore. Makes me feel like like an oldcel.

She changed her last name from (((Katz))) to Kates, plus Naama is a distinctly hebrew name if you search it.

Dropping her wiki article for those curious: https://****************/Naama_Katz
I hope that blonde jewess die horribly

Well said man :feelsaww:

Wtf did I just read

Retarded article :feelsseriously:

I'm not going to be a hero for a society that hates me.

I fucking knew it was going to be a jew who wrote this.:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

1st line and it's just the same foid pseudeintellectual babbling bullshit going nowhere trying to sound smart by namedropping some fake anecdotes
Didn't read the rest
Foids are not intellectual beings and I refuse to treat them as rational
If she's saying that I should become a soy addled faggot then it just makes me wish it was legal for me to rape and kill her
Good luck on her "incel" podcast though :feelskek: