Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be white is overhyped.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
There are just as many proportionally rice fakecels here as white fakecels, I see average looking rice and noodle couples everywhere, and even the low tier normie rice aren’t incel as they go around fucking Latinas.

People use JBW to say muh I’m ethnic and no matter what I look like, I will always be incel to cope with the face that they’re just ugly.

Some of you literally live in fucking places like China and India and still complaining about JBW like you see white people everywhere.

Face is always king.

Last edited:
I don't think you can use this forum in China

JBB pill is the truth. BlackCels are pretty much fakecels every person in my school who has a girlfriend is primarily black. I don’t get how JBW is promoted by people who believe in white genocide/Kalergi Plan lmfao. But to be fair JBW is mainly promoted by self hating wannabe white ethnics.

There are just as many proportionally rice fakecels here as white fakecels, I see average looking rice and noodle couples everywhere, and even the low tier normie rice aren’t incel as they go around fucking Latinas.

People use JBW to say muh I’m ethnic and no matter what I look like, I will always be incel to cope with the face that they’re just ugly.

Some of you literally live in fucking places like China and India and still complaining about JBW like you see white people everywhere.

Face is always king.
Bullshit, jbw is undisputed universally, mang

Hispanics in the west are the only truecels.

you have to be a specific type of black guy to not be an incel

you can be whatever kind of white guy u want and be a chad

there are more ethnic fakecels here then white ones

i dont care since they make the process of declining white population even faster by mixing with none whites

ugly white men fucking and reproducing with ethnic women is more of a problem tbh

you have to be a specific type of black guy to not be an incel

you can be whatever kind of white guy u want and be a chad
Big cope niggers can get women any time of the week.

check the statistics guys all women want white men. Women go out of there way to get white sperm donors. fuck off if ur a normie white guy ur not a fucking incel

check the statistics guys all women want white men. Women go out of there way to get white sperm donors. fuck off if ur a normie white guy ur not a fucking incel
lol nah. Only noodle foids

literally the opposite. mexican girls in particular are super loyal to their men. they'd date a fucking frog as long as it was mexican
Omg really?

JBNT is the one JB to rule them all.

whitecel = locationcel. jbw is only a rule in asia