Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just be yourself"

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★
WHO I AM IS NOT ENOUGH:feelsree::feelsree:

THAT IS WHY I AM HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:incel:

WHO I AM IS NOT ENOUGH:feelsree::feelsree:

THAT IS WHY I AM HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

:incel:
they mean that who you are is not measuring up to what you could be. You must embrace your inner potential for greatness.

If I want to get ANY semblance of a chance in dating, I would have to do a complete and utter make over of my being in every way possible, including appearance and personality.

Only looks matter

If I want to get ANY semblance of a chance in dating, I would have to do a complete and utter make over of my being in every way possible, including appearance and personality.
“The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural" - you know what must be done.

they mean that who you are is not measuring up to what you could be. You must embrace your inner potential for greatness.
That perfect version of myself is simply not me, for how long would I even have to try achieving to be "my best self" in order for just a single woman to find me attractive. It is a fucking goosechase

Last edited:
That perfect version of myself is simply not me though, for how long would I even have to try achieving to be "my best self" in order for just a single woman to find me attractive. It is a fucking goosechase.
the beauty of it is that as you unlock yourself there is no guarantee you will continue to want a female.

@NBAYoungBoy told me that they are also more feminine and empathetic.

They are

But many of them are also sociopaths, and they might still treat you like shit for being African American, since blacks don’t have the cool swag reputation in many of their countries

But as an American, you’ll automatically have status

We carry around accumulated rejection and disappointment, and then are expected to keep trying and smile.

Be yourself

No, not like that, stupid inkwell :worryfeels:

I was myself , happy and cheerful, but foids made me worse and resentful.

I don't even know who I am.

I was myself , happy and cheerful, but foids made me worse and resentful.
By the time we actually do meet someone (if ever) we are too jaded and damaged. Everything else ends in disappointment so that will too.

@Intellau_Celistic brutal bro

Brutal

the beauty of it is that as you unlock yourself there is no guarantee you will continue to want a female.
man alot of your posts are all right but you better knock of this gay mgtow shit

man alot of your posts are all right but you better knock of this gay mgtow shit
its not gay you turd. as you level up the pathetic need for a girl grows less and you can take it on your own terms or leave it

its not gay you turd. as you level up the pathetic need for a girl grows less and you can take it on your own terms or leave it
literally no one here would agree with you that MGTOWers are farther along then blackpill. mgtow is redpill. it goes bluepill -> redpill -> blackpill.

literally no one here would agree with you that MGTOWers are farther along then blackpill. mgtow is redpill. it goes bluepill -> redpill -> blackpill.
interesting perspective. thank you. consideration will be taken upon this information.

If you are always yourself, you will not make much friends, but the ones you have are original friends who like the real you.