Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just because you have a lot in common with a female doesn't mean you have a chance at ascending

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
@Ellsworth recently posted a thread in which he goes into detail about a foid he met on Social Media. Both had a lot in common with each other. Eventually, he was ghosted by this foid. This made me think about how cruel women are. For example, let's say that you meet your female looksmatch, even if you get along with her, share the same hobbies, watch the same shows, listen to the same music, eat the same food, practice the same religion, have the same culture, etc she will still reject you for a Chad or a good-looking guy that has nothing in common with her. I've been through this experience before, it was absolutely brutal. I will never forget and I will never forgive.

Doesn't matter if you have similar interests. If you're Chad her interests will change for you

I’m not interested in chad. There’s no femon with whom I share interests

Whenever I see some normies/simps showing their "persoynality" the foid always ends up asking their height and then end up blocking them

Whenever I see some normies/simps showing their "persoynality" the foid always ends up asking their height and then end up blocking them
Thats common

I've been through this experience before, it was absolutely brutal. I will never forget and I will never forgive.

I feel you brocel. It happened to me too. This world is so unfair to unattractive people like us.

@Ellsworth recently posted a thread in which he goes into detail about a foid he met on Social Media. Both had a lot in common with each other. Eventually, he was ghosted by this foid. This made me think about how cruel women are. For example, let's say that you meet your female looksmatch, even if you get along with her, share the same hobbies, watch the same shows, listen to the same music, eat the same food, practice the same religion, have the same culture, etc she will still reject you for a Chad or a good-looking guy that has nothing in common with her. I've been through this experience before, it was absolutely brutal. I will never forget and I will never forgive.
Thanks for the mention, it was a brutal black pill experience.

One more detail to add, there is this cool little lake about an hour or so away. Many people go there but many haven’t, anyway I was thinking if I was ever to date a girl I would take her there; well she even has pics of her at that exact same lake. So much in common. SMH.

Thanks for the mention, it was a brutal black pill experience.

One more detail to add, there is this cool little lake about an hour or so away. Many people go there but many haven’t, anyway I was thinking if I was ever to date a girl I would take her there; well she even has pics of her at that exact same lake. So much in common. SMH.
Women say that they want to find a guy that is compatible with them, but they reject all the guys who meet that requirement. This doesn't make sense. Womens brains are corrupted.

Even if you’re Chad she’s inevitably going to cuck you if she gets bored of you with another Chad as my giga Chad childhood best friend found out so brutally bringing to a close his I believe at least 10 year if not longer marriage. :cryfeels:

Trust me brocels he is every woman’s dream ie dark triad maxxed, thug maxxed, muscle maxxed, square jaw, hunter eyes, funny as fuck, witty, drinks, smokes cigarettes and occasionally pot (and did every drug in the book in his younger years) and the bitch still cheated on him. :fuk:

All that he was and is still wasn’t enough for her so what chance do outcasts like us have? :lul:

Yeah I found this out the hard way I’ve had friends who are stretched hole but these cunts always attracted to Chad/6ft tall fag

Even if you’re Chad she’s inevitably going to cuck you if she gets bored of you with another Chad as my giga Chad childhood best friend found out so brutally bringing to a close his I believe at least 10 year if not longer marriage. :cryfeels:

Trust me brocels he is every woman’s dream ie dark triad maxxed, thug maxxed, muscle maxxed, square jaw, hunter eyes, funny as fuck, witty, drinks, smokes cigarettes and occasionally pot (and did every drug in the book in his younger years) and the bitch still cheated on him. :fuk:

All that he was and is still wasn’t enough for her so what chance do outcasts like us have? :lul:
Maybe he had a below average or average penis?

Absolutely ovER.

Just proves the West is done.

Maybe he had a below average or average penis?
Nope.

He always bragged to me about being massive down there and with as happy as his highschool harem always was with him I have no reason to believe otherwise.