Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just bought new glasses

musicel

musicel

Recruit
★★
I didn't wear glasses for half a year. Now I bought new glasses for over 200 Euros. Although I can finally see like a normal human being I am raging because now I can see my true ugliness.

why so fucking expensive?

Kek i do the same. Haven't worn them in months otherwise I get depressed when I can see all that acne, scars, dryness and stretch marks.

Glasses for 200 euros, are you even incel?

I like my glasses, idk how much they cost though.

what? I thought glasses were expensive everywhere? I pay a lot for this shit here too
I bought mine for 100$. And they were considered expensive, with astigmatic lenses and such.

I have the same glasses since middle School

why so fucking expensive?
because i wanted frameless glasses. i dont care about money anymore tbh. at least i have glasses now that are lightweight and dont annoy me. If i could I would live without them.

im going to go back to contact lenses. i look too much like a numale because i have the neckbeard phenotype. when i take off my glasses i get like +10 NT