Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just broke 5 month no fap and diet

cvury

cvury

whitepilled
-
Landlord upped my rent and i got into an accident so now i can barely afford to live. Tired of working for the man. I hate my life so much right now. I got McDonald's and jerked off to hentai and now I'm back on bad parts of internet. I have normie friends and a job now but i wanna live off my parents and LDAR all day. Everyone who i used to vibe with on this site is gone now everyone I knew dipped. Jfl

Also I used to have 5k posts wtf happened

Landlord upped my rent and i got into an accident so now i can barely afford to live. Tired of working for the man. I hate my life so much right now. I got McDonald's and jerked off to hentai and now I'm back on bad parts of internet. I have normie friends and a job now but i wanna live off my parents and LDAR all day. Everyone who i used to vibe with on this site is gone now everyone I knew dipped. Jfl

Also I used to have 5k posts wtf happened
Bruh, You barely post

Bruh, You barely post
I used to post all the time when i first joined check my profile buddy. 3k post gone, idc if you mog me in posts you're basically a greycel considering how new your account is.

I used to post all the time when i first joined check my profile buddy. 3k post gone, idc if you mog me in posts you're basically a greycel considering how new your account is.
The fuck are you making it a competition for you disgusting fuck of a man!

You're like a child lol

Broke your noFap streak for hentai but you’re depressed having your life stripped away at the same time is pain

Welcome back :feelsaww:

(I'm new here don't know you)