Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just chatted with my schizophrenic coworker

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
He was talm bout Christianity and shit
And how if any of us die there ain’t no heaven nor hell
Luciter has fallen

Also he said that csf is the real medicine to not feel depress or empty anymore. All the psychiatrist pills are bs

My schizophrenic friend told me that he was praying and entered a trance like state, where he spoke to god and asked” does hell exist?” Then he was transported to purgatory with his angel wives and received the mark of the beast in his forehead and came face to face with baphomet who unleashed snakes in his stomach. When we were in FaceTime he kept widely opening his eyes and I started to laugh, then he said” oh I’m not making fun of you, I have to do this to keep my soul from being taken down under”

My schizophrenic friend told me that he was praying and entered a trance like state, where he spoke to god and asked” does hell exist?” Then he was transported to purgatory with his angel wives and received the mark of the beast in his forehead and came face to face with baphomet who unleashed snakes in his stomach. When we were in FaceTime he kept widely opening his eyes and I started to laugh, then he said” oh I’m not making fun of you, I have to do this to keep my soul from being taken down under”
Jfl but don’t know the way my coworker says stuff it’s like it’s real

He talm bout saint micheal will dance at the end of the universe and fight lucifer

Jfl but don’t know the way my coworker says stuff it’s like it’s real

He talm bout saint micheal will dance at the end of the universe and fight lucifer
My friend is real too, he was a legit chad, I’m talking 8/10 brad Pitt lookalike but then got schizophrenia at 27, now he lives at home and has no friends. He told me he hears people on the other side communicating with him, and that his spiritual “chi” is being attacked by demons who want to fuck his virgin wifes

:shock:

He also said” I don’t look like myself anymore bro” I said” what do you mean” he said that the snakes In his stomach are changing his face and shit
:feelsdevil: