Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just cut my dick while shaving my pubes in the shower

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
This is literally the first time I have ever cut the shaft of my dick while shaving in the shower. I thought I could use the residual cream from the previous few swipes but it turned out to not be enough lubricant. I didn't even notice until I got out and started drying myself that I saw a huge red cut on my dick though, thankfully it doesn't hurt as it wasn't that deep.

Is there much of a point in shaving? It's not like your woman is complaining.

copium vs sodium which would you prefer

This is literally the first time I have ever cut the shaft of my dick while shaving in the shower. I thought I could use the residual cream from the previous few swipes but it turned out to not be enough lubricant. I didn't even notice until I got out and started drying myself that I saw a huge red cut on my dick though, thankfully it doesn't hurt as it wasn't that deep.
I don’t shave

Is there much of a point in shaving? It's not like your woman is complaining.
If I shave closer to the bone-pressed area it makes the dick look bigger. Helps me cope. Also better grip when jerking off

Honestly I've never felt the need to shave it and would only consider it due to sex. Guess I'm a cuck deep down. :feelsrope:

Sounds painful, ive never shaved them

why shave pubes

brutal, i have had this happen before. its def unideal. :/

One time Colvin76 was shaving and cut off his dick. But it instantly regenerated and grew twice its size