Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just die for your country bro

Darius L

Darius L

Burn down the gynocracy and feel its warmth
★★★★
JFL AT BATTLECUCKS

20220902 174918

Ricecel got lucky?:feelsLSD:

Over for whitecels @decembrist_kirillov

I couldn't find any articles on this. Probably a r/aznmasculinity edit

No fucking way Russia has taken 150,000 casualties where the Hell are these estimates coming from? I would estimate 10,000 to 15,000 dead and 30,000 or so wounded not even close to “150,000 casualties” give me a break

Slavs cuck themselves, typical

Chinese male Russian female sexual relationships? Wtf? I guess good for Chinese male :whitepill:

IMPOSSIBLE AMWF COUPLES ARE 1 IN A HUNDRED MILLION

No fucking way Russia has taken 150,000 casualties where the Hell are these estimates coming from? I would estimate 10,000 to 15,000 dead and 30,000 or so wounded not even close to “150,000 casualties” give me a break
Exactly

i remember seeing this photo on incel subreddits way before the war even started

I'd only die for the glory of The Great Incelistan Nation

This is totally real you guys (in video game)

no way thats real:worryfeels:
It's not:feelskek:. My point is you're not defending shit when you diecuck yourself for "your country", your wife/gf/whatever tf will jump on someone else/chad’s dick and cuck you in your tomb.

no way thats real:worryfeels:
It's not far from the truth, you have religions like shitslam where men are allowed to marry four wives LITERALLY because if their husbands died in battle they will have no one to provide for them, so it's your responsibility to step in and betabuxx:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's not:feelskek:. My point is you're not defending shit when you diecuck yourself for "your country", your wife/gf/whatever tf will jump on someone else/chad’s dick and cuck you in your tomb.
oh yeah also while you are "defending" your country she will be enjoying other man's kok:feelshaha:

oh yeah also while you are "defending" your country she will be enjoying other man's kok:feelshaha:
Incels don't belong to any nation, religion, or race. Incels are on their own in this cruel moggy mog world.

Jew s play the numbers game. Just with like the unemployment figures and (small) inflation percentages.

23F94BFB EEF4 4203 85A4 2DA944F22CE5

rice"cels", what is your excuse this time? :lul: