Just discovered 4Chan, gonna stay there tbh.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
WarriorSkull

WarriorSkull

Captain
★★★
10d 1h 19m
8chan took a lot of the hard liners. Fuck I remember being itt when Brendon did his stuff and everybody was going crazy. Like the site broke from everybody posting. Election night on 8/pol/ was also incredible. 8/k/ was 100x better than 4/k/ too.
8ch was so good. It had the perfect size of user base for the main boards to be active and the niche boards not to be dead. /asmr/ was probably the funniest. Hate Dungeon for life.

NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Just Replace Them Already
63d 3h 14m
8ch was so good. It had the perfect size of user base for the main boards to be active and the niche boards not to be dead. /asmr/ was probably the funniest. Hate Dungeon for life.
You know you've made it when the global media and governments considers you too dangerous to exist. The hate machine never dies though. This site has the same potential for infamy. Fuck, I remember the banner on /pol/ that had a quote from the ISIS board talking about how we were too extreme/crazy.

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Recruit
13h 37m
Enjoy your AIDS, OP. Cuckchan is normalfag summercamp, full of reddit types. The other imageboards I know of are all dead or barely alive. Why'd you think did I come here? My favorite imageboard has been nuked, scattered and nuked again.
I fucking miss that place. If I had the choice between a gf an having 8chan back, I'd go home in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

★★★
2d 21h 13m
Never thought I'd see someone from /asmr/ on here, haha. That board was crazy, didn't care much for the doxxing though.

archanine

archanine

how do i thugmaxx
1d 17m
I remember when I discovered r9k around about 2014 maybe? I went back about a week ago for some nostalgia, and it was all tranny shit and race baiting, and homosexuals trying to hook up on discord. r9k started my blackpill process

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
63d 9h 46m
@LastGerman should browse 4chan /o/ board.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Banned
-
26d 8h 46m
It's like a less censored right-wing Reddit version. This place is 5 times more hardcore

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
★★★★★
107d 4h 2m
You know the incel community was born out of r9k becoming so garbage we moved elsewhere right?
I remember when I discovered r9k around about 2014 maybe? I went back about a week ago for some nostalgia, and it was all tranny shit and race baiting, and homosexuals trying to hook up on discord. r9k started my blackpill process
Same, it's a travesty these days

Wizard32

Wizard32

Mythic
20d 12h 21m
Always heard but never posted on it.

It's anonymous and I can vent the same way without having a name attached to it.

So yeah pce.
holy shit OP gtfo out of there and post on 8chan.moe instead

slavcel11

slavcel11

Major
★★★★
33d 5h 8m
4chan is fucking normie cancer. Even russian boards have greater non-npc population, and just more people that incel could relate to.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 20h 43m
4chan died years ago when mods soldfout during gamergate
Yeah, I loved /b/ between 2008 and 2011. Then in 2012, I switched to /x/.

!romen

!romen

Bungalow Baby
★★
34d 22h 54m
Stay here at Home
You'll thank me for it

Shower_Taker

Shower_Taker

Recruit
★★★★★
18h 12m
You’re gonna regret it. 4chan gets bombarded 24/7 by SJWs on a contrarian mission to post anti-incel, anti-right wing, feminist, pro-deviant content on almost every sub-forum. Even with about 50 word filters in place it’s still difficult to avoid those posters.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
★★★★★
29d 17h 38m
It's full of tranny cucks and tranny psyops. Doubt you'll enjoy it.

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

King of Virgins, Lord of LDAR
★★★★★
56d 20h 39m
4chan has been terrible for years now jfl.

HouseOfTarots2020

HouseOfTarots2020

Ugly white youngcel, braincels refugee
★★★
15d 20h 36m
I miss back in the day when 4chan was good

HonkHonkHonk

HonkHonkHonk

Based fat eternal manchild [CLOWNPILLED] LVL. 100
★★★★★
7d 4h 59m
This has got to be the gigafag newfag thread I've seen in year.
4chan is dead.

/r9k/ is a shadow of it's former self, filled with trap faggots rather than >tfw no gf posters.
/v/ is a shadow of it's former self, filled with nintendofanboy posters, it's even been called nintengaf.
/g/ is coooomsumerism
/a/ is mainstream after tumblr died.
etc etc
Site died in 2014/2015. Even Moot began to distance himself from the site. Not due to the elections.
The funny thing is that there are so many rumors on the site about what actually happened.

4chan went too mainstream. Lost it's weeb appeal. Everyone got split up.
(In 2015, moot took a photo of me and few others in 2015 at Comiket, good luck finding that on the /jp/ archives)
(Last year I pasted him around Shinjuku-sanchome gave him a smirk, but I had better things to do then talk to an admin who abandoned his own site, actually know what office he works at.)
Doesn't moot work for fucking Google now? JFL.