Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just do gardening bro"

night-20

night-20

Recruit
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/u88ewp/how_do_normies_do_it/i5maykw/

Tired of people like us being sent on stupid wild goose chases. No, I don't want to do gardening just to get a gf. Since when was gardening considered attractive anyway?

And then there is this one:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/u88ewp/how_do_normies_do_it/i5ocecb/

Nigga, shut the fuck up. There are clear differences between normies and people like us. You are blind if you can't see it. Clearly what is wrong with them isn't bad enough to affect their dating prospects.

This shit made me angry.

Get a masculine hobby like being tall or rich stinky incel

Normies in a nutshell.

JFL at the no such thing as NT comment. What the fuck does that mean lmao

he's not completely wrong

stop orbiting reddit soy npcs pieces of shit, you are trying to go lower in the cesspool for no purpose
This one was pretty entertaining. He goes on to say his therapist suggested he go through an evaluation for autism. He probably thinks everyone is autistic like him

Pretty dumb yeah. I don't think that women in particular can even begin to imagine what it's like to have as low a SMV as most men do, and also so little attention from the opposite sex. So they can't relate.

As for the NT bit... some people really want to believe this. They want to believe that we're all "weird" and if any evidence comes along that implies that some people really are more unusual than others, they kind of brush it off or even sometimes demonise it.

It would be much easier to accept that people just vary a lot and some really are quite unusual.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/u88ewp/how_do_normies_do_it/i5maykw/

Tired of people like us being sent on stupid wild goose chases. No, I don't want to do gardening just to get a gf. Since when was gardening considered attractive anyway?

And then there is this one:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/u88ewp/how_do_normies_do_it/i5ocecb/

Nigga, shut the fuck up. There are clear differences between normies and people like us. You are blind if you can't see it. Clearly what is wrong with them isn't bad enough to affect their dating prospects.

This shit made me angry.

Just do gardening bro. Lol I've heard it all now.

While incels are expected to endlessly self improve to get an age appropriate girlfriend, there are 14 year old Chads (and normies for that matter) who did fuck all to get a girlfriend. They literally just exist and leave the house.

If gardening would actually have a high probability to get you a girlfriend, I think every incel would do it. However, we all know that it won't work. On some level, the people giving this advice know it as well. Foids give fuck all about a man gardening. That does zero to enhance your attractiveness.

If gardening would actually have a high probability to get you a girlfriend, I think every incel would do it. However, we all know that it won't work. On some level, the people giving this advice know it as well. Foids give fuck all about a man gardening. That does zero to enhance your attractiveness.
If you haven't gardenmaxxed you are a fakecel. Bitches get so wet when I show them my sick aquaponics setup. I get the biggest healthiest tastiest crop yields. I had to adopt a misogynistic personality just to thin my numerous suitors out a bit.

These normies are less socially aware than literal autists, what gardening has to do with getting a GF? Are they REALLY that stupid or they are just virtue signaling random bullshit they heard on their favorite gay ass tranny netflix shows?

What a bunch of low iq advice, it’s not even your typical :bluepill:bs, it’s just full retard nonsense, how you can be that stupid and still function in soyciety is beyond me
It is a woman larping as a man. Cooking, sewing, painting, and gardening?

volunteer at a charity and receive poosey as a reward :feelsLSD:

I'm having a flashback to IWH. Some cuck was telling us to build tables and plant gardens to ascend. It was a hot meme on the sub for a while.

:bluepill: Gardening wood working, volunteering, become extrovert…. may get me girlfriend…. These things will get you in friendzone. It is worthless to try. It is a lie. :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

If you haven't gardenmaxxed you are a fakecel. Bitches get so wet when I show them my sick aquaponics setup. I get the biggest healthiest tastiest crop yields. I had to adopt a misogynistic personality just to thin my numerous suitors out a bit.
:feelskek:

Just do gardening bro. Lol I've heard it all now.

While incels are expected to endlessly self improve to get an age appropriate girlfriend, there are 14 year old Chads (and normies for that matter) who did fuck all to get a girlfriend. They literally just exist and leave the house.
Most normies do fuck all to get a gf. No normal sex haver made a list of random shit to improve on and do to get a gf jfl. The only ones that do that are incels in denial and low tier normies that eventually get cheated on and betabuxx. Everyone I know that has a gf just goes to work/school and consumes media. They don’t really have hobbies or “interests” that they actually dedicate time to :feelskek:. Guy is a typical soy coper. I’ve pointed this shit out to some of them and they get extremely angry jfl

I don't want to do gardening just to get a gf. Since when was gardening considered attractive anyway?
we should just garden for the sake of possibly saving money on food, with the rising cost of groceries due to the bidenflation of gas price

if it wins us a wholesome GF then that's a bonus but not the prime motive

as for girls turned off by male gardeners - are the repulsed foids actually good GF material of a bunch of tyrone-chasing trashies who would cuck us anyway?

anyone who gardens post a photo to inspire me, I keep meaning to do it

You should garden for the good fresh food and the since of personal accomplishment!

Or perhaps to think of your plants like they are pets that need you in order to stay alive.