Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Just don't care anymore

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
We're all gonna be alone forever. There's nothing we can do about it. Just accept it without any anger. Nothing is gonna change, that's fine because it never was going to anyways.

Download

Rope or rot. Those are the only options.

This defeatist mentality is what the normie scum want. They want the undesirable males docile and submissive slaves and to be happy about it.

Last edited:
Unless you're a literal retard or disabled there's still hope. This "western" society thing doesn't really work long term and is just a matter of time before it all comes down. The signs are all there and I feel like this year will push the world even further into a state of anarchy. We got the war in Ukraine, Gaze and shit is brewing up in Yemen too. We also got a first major european ER as well, with that Prague incident, only further proving just how fucked everything is. Soon as the boomers retire or better yet go burn in hell, the browns and young foids will be able to act completely unchecked and accelerate the fall even further with their stupidity, virtue signaling and selfishness. I have a good reason to believe too, that the Russians will up their intelligence activities in europe tenfold. They know we're angry and they will want us to let it all out and weaken the West, so our movement might get an official state-backer.

This mentality is defeatist mentality is what the normie scum want. They want the undesirable males docile and submissive slaves and to be happy about it.
Exactly, fuck them. They made us miserable and turned us into twisted beings of hate and spite by treating us like subhumans. Now way I'm offing myself, I will be there when the tides turn.

Last edited:
Yep

I'm too fucked up to care anymore

I feel this but also do get angry ever few days at my situation. Today my door handle snapped and my blinds fell down. I CBA to fix either of these things but it pissed me off because I didn't even do anything just use it normally and it broke. Just like life. I tried to do what everyone else did and I ended up becoming a weird leper ass retard nigger perso that nobody likes. Somehow. So there's no point trying.

I will probably die before 30 anyway I feel my heart struggling to beat at night sometimes so one day soon it'll hopefully just stop

Exactly, fuck them. They made us miserable and turned us into twisted beings of hate and spite by treating us like subhumans. Now way I'm offing myself, I will be there when the tides turn.
The tides will never turn.

This defeatist mentality is what the normie scum want. They want the undesirable males docile and submissive slaves and to be happy about it.
Mhmmm, didn't think about that. Maybe being angry and rageful is good then.

The fire never seems to burn out, I feel like a vengeful spirit. I was cursed to live a life of misery because of the way I look. While you typed this post, Chad was railing a smooth skinned gorgeous blonde. I’m probably gonna hold on to this spite until I the day I die.