Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just don't have aspergers bro!

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
What's the problem dude? Just go and ask out women and don't forget to be funny, confident and witty. What's that you have aspergers and are absolutely socially retarded and can't even look people in the eyes. Just get over it bro! I don't have that problem so i don't see why you would either. you clearly just have a bad attitude. Getting girl isn't that hard. i do it all the time.

What's that you can't even hold a conversation do to years of isolation caused by your mental illness? Just get over it lol. Go to therapy or watever. Didn't you know a therapist will automatically fix all your mental issues? Anyway just stop whining cause it's all your fault you're alone. See you gotta fuck my girlfriend now.

- Every normie ever

You can't just get over it, but you can get better at social interaction by practice, even if it isn't natural to us

Therapy has unironically ruined me more. Yes, running around with other retarded people will surely help you to find a GF/a job! Yes, go to therapy where theRapists use new methods that are "debunked" a few months later and then considered more harmful than helpful (like attachment therapy or electrical therapy - everything done to me in my youth), yes, yes, psychology is a really good science. Btw: Psychology is an invention by You-Know-Who.

You can't just get over it, but you can get better at social interaction by practice, even if it isn't natural to us
Depends on the level of retardation.

Like people can look at a down's syndrome kid flopping around like a monkey, talking with a slurred lisp and accept pretty quickly that he's never getting a college degree. Why it's so hard for people to also conclude that a stuttering wreck who doesn't know now to eye contact and can't small talk or respond to subtle cues is never going to have a social circle is beyond me.

At a certain point the delusion becomes blue pill, a guy friendless at 30 isn't going to suddenly start befriending people.

Depends on the level of retardation.

Like people can look at a down's syndrome kid flopping around like a monkey, talking with a slurred lisp and accept pretty quickly that he's never getting a college degree. Why it's so hard for people to also conclude that a stuttering wreck who doesn't know now to eye contact and can't small talk or respond to subtle cues is never going to have a social circle is beyond me.

At a certain point the delusion becomes blue pill, a guy friendless at 30 isn't going to suddenly start befriending people.
I specifically meant Asperger's JFL
I know not everyone is capable, never said that.

Therapy has unironically ruined me more. Yes, running around with other retarded people will surely help you to find a GF/a job! Yes, go to therapy where theRapists use new methods that are "debunked" a few months later and then considered more harmful than helpful (like attachment therapy or electrical therapy - everything done to me in my youth), yes, yes, psychology is a really good science. Btw: Psychology is an invention by You-Know-Who.

I can’t wait to goto a social gathering and just freeze up and not say shit like a dumbass

Me but few extra steps

What's the problem dude? Just go and ask out women and don't forget to be funny, confident and witty.

Cold approaching only works for top-tier chads. Normies have to work their way in via social circles. Incels get nothing.

Cold approaching only works for top-tier chads. Normies have to work their way in via social circles. Incels get nothing.
true, cold approaching is like tinder in real life. women will just judge you by your looks

true, cold approaching is like tinder in real life. women will just judge you by your looks
God judged you by your fetal looks and made you get asperger's really fucking hate that dude.

What's the problem dude? Just go and ask out women and don't forget to be funny, confident and witty. What's that you have aspergers and are absolutely socially retarded and can't even look people in the eyes. Just get over it bro! I don't have that problem so i don't see why you would either. you clearly just have a bad attitude. Getting girl isn't that hard. i do it all the time.

What's that you can't even hold a conversation do to years of isolation caused by your mental illness? Just get over it lol. Go to therapy or watever. Didn't you know a therapist will automatically fix all your mental issues? Anyway just stop whining cause it's all your fault you're alone. See you gotta fuck my girlfriend now.

- Every normie ever
Sounds like my normie friends