Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just downloaded Tinder

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Thought I would try @-BrettyBoy- maxx and find a 39 year old gf to give me a footjob or coom in but got to the photo part of the signup and just deleted it.

jfl.

BrettiBoy is a legend imho

I have mixed feelings with bretty still posting on these forums

Inb4 0 matches and you uninstall in 2 days

I installed Tinder like two months ago and swiped every day. Conclusion: 7 matches 5 from east Asian people who live over 8k km away from me and two normal matches but they ghosted me. Tinder is just brutal if you're not 8+

i wanna try it when im old enough tbh

0 matches for me, I've tried with over 200 women, the only way is to bretty maxxx, footjob from a 1/10

0 Matches and likes after 10 Days, profile gets deleted for spam/bot

legit swiped right on everything female

Thought I would try @-BrettyBoy- maxx and find a 39 year old gf to give me a footjob or coom in but got to the photo part of the signup and just deleted it.

jfl.
You will uninstall within a few days have fun

Don't even try. Think about your mental health.

There are definitely more fun ways to self-harm.

Dating apps are ass.

I installed Tinder, swiped through every hole in my area until I got the "no more holes 4 u buddy boyo" message (my city isn't that big) and got 0 matches. :feelsclown:

:feelsdevil::feelsautistic::feelsXmas::feelsmage:
Be prepared for humiliation and disappointment. I don't recommend it, uninstall as soon as you can, trust me, don't get into it. Just uninstall it already and don't get yourself into humiliation, ghosting, unmatching and ignoring.

:feelsdevil::feelsautistic::feelsXmas::feelsmage:
Be prepared for humiliation and disappointment. I don't recommend it, uninstall as soon as you can, trust me, don't get into it. Just uninstall it already and don't get yourself into humiliation, ghosting, unmatching and ignoring.
:feelsokman:

I've gone through it. I even paid for Gold to see who was giving me likes. Only gay dudes and landwhale sheboons ridden with STDs that were uglier than a rabid dog, no one would go for those things no matter how desperate.
The ones I talked to ghosted me, ignored me completely and then unmatched minutes later.
Don't put yourself through such humiliation, it was a complete blackpill for me and I ended up deleting my account and deeply regret making an account on that thing.
Meanwhile a friend made a fake female profile without even a picture, and got 100 likes in less than an hour.
I liked thousands of profiles, gave hundreds of super likes... and nothing in return... but looks don't matter. :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
I even made a thread here about my experience. That shit is a total shitfest. UNINSTALL IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN, DON'T PUT YOURSELF THROUGH IT.
Girls don't make the least effort to keep a conversation or anything, and will ghost you randomly or unmatch you.

The app itself is rigged against you. Often times your profile doesn't even appear on the stack for anyone. When it does you're going to be towards the bottom. You have to pay money to increase your profile's visibility.

Forget tinder. It's a waste of time even for most men who mog you into the netherrealm in the real world.