Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just failed a suicide attempt

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
I tried to hang myself with a belt and a towel wrack but I just couldn’t pass out. Now I’m just browsing here and trying to not throw up. FUCK WHY CANT I EVEN DIE PROPERLY :feelscry::cryfeels::woke:

Big bruh moment

Rope is just code for suicide. Doesn't mean you have to use that method. There are othER ways.

But don't do it dude.

radishman

Rope is just code for suicide. Doesn't mean you have to use that method. There are othER ways.

But don't do it dude.
Yeah I know but I can’t get a gun and stabbing isn’t effective and there’s no pools here so I can’t drown

Don't do it brocel.
Cope with us. We may not drown in social validation but at least we got each others to cheer at and shitpost with :feelsokman:

Yeah I know but I can’t get a gun and stabbing isn’t effective and there’s no pools here so I can’t drown
Any high buildings?

... for the view of course. :ha..feels:

Don't do it brocel.
Cope with us. We may not drown in social validation but at least we got each others to cheer at and shitpost with :feelsokman:
I don’t find enjoyment in anything but this forum tbh. My real life sucks. Tried to end it a bunch of different times over the years. Sometimes drowning sometimes hanging but apparently I’m to much of a fag to even do that. Everything takes to much energy and all I do is cry. Idk man y’all got any copes I could try?
Any high buildings?

... for the view of course. :ha..feels:
Can’t drive bcuz nystagmus so Id have to have someone drive me. But I could stay at a hotel with a friend or something and sneak out at like three am

I don’t find enjoyment in anything but this forum tbh. My real life sucks. Tried to end it a bunch of different times over the years. Sometimes drowning sometimes hanging but apparently I’m to much of a fag to even do that. Everything takes to much energy and all I do is cry. Idk man y’all got any copes I could try?
I grew tired of vidya, anime and series. Nowadays, my cope is walking late at night or going in the morning to a forest (to avoid max number of normals), finding a spot with a nice view and vaping while staring at the sky or anything really to empty my mind.
Don't know if this will suit ya.

Don't do it brocel.
I think the same
OP, if you rope, society wins

I can feel you bro. I had same thing.

I think the same
OP, if you rope, society wins
Haven’t they already won though? They have us in slavery ( wageslaving) or in brainwashing camps ( school/ uni) and give us just enough cash to survive and keep slaving. I’d say they’ve already one long ago my friend

That's brutal

Try exit bag or carbon monoxide poisoning.

Haven’t they already won though? They have us in slavery ( wageslaving) or in brainwashing camps ( school/ uni) and give us just enough cash to survive and keep slaving. I’d say they’ve already one long ago my friend
Just as long as we allow it. Society rn is on an economical collapse. Many brocels could make a difference if we spoke out loud.

idk what the answer is but have some dopamine bro

I think you came here to tell us this because you want someone to talk you off the ledge. So let's talk. Why can't you keep on living?

Not sure there is any truly meaningful advice I can give because I'm suicidal most of the time.
Hope you're feeling a little better now, man...
If you feel like talking to someone, feel free to PM me

Don't kill yourself please

I think you came here to tell us this because you want someone to talk you off the ledge. So let's talk. Why can't you keep on living?
Abusive mother who I’m currently financially dependent on. I don’t find enjoyment in most things. I’m always fucking exhausted. And I’ve been hallucinating for as long as I can remember. It only gets stronger with age. Idk if it’s really a problem though since I can easily tell them apart from reality
The hallucinations have ironically probably kept me roping more than anything so it’s not really a reasen. They don’t tell me to Kms or do weird shit so I guess I’m fine?
Abusive mother who I’m currently financially dependent on. I don’t find enjoyment in most things. I’m always fucking exhausted. And I’ve been hallucinating for as long as I can remember. It only gets stronger with age. Idk if it’s really a problem though since I can easily tell them apart from reality
The hallucinations have ironically probably kept me from roping more than anything so it’s not really a reasen. They don’t tell me to Kms or do weird shit so I guess I’m fine?

Last edited:
The hallucinations have ironically probably kept me roping more than anything so it’s not really a reasen. They don’t tell me to Kms or do weird shit so I guess I’m fine?

So you have schizophrenia? Have you been formally diagnosed?

So you have schizophrenia? Have you been formally diagnosed?
Haven’t been diagnosed because I don’t go to anyone about it. Idk if it’s scitzophrenia though because they are friendly to me so idk maybe stress/ loneliness induced?

Haven’t been diagnosed because I don’t go to anyone about it. Idk if it’s scitzophrenia though because they are friendly to me so idk maybe stress/ loneliness induced?

Hallucinations that you can physically see and hear aren't just stress/loneliness. It's something deeper, something chemical. Like schizophrenia.

Hallucinations that you can physically see and hear aren't just stress/loneliness. It's something deeper, something chemical. Like schizophrenia.
Oh... guess I’m fucked then

I failed once by trying to overdose on pills