Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just failed my 7th test in a row

images

Looks hard as fuck

Kikes and Slavs are math moggers tbh

@nihility @Saudade @Newbie17
Is the general Slav population aware of math moggers like Perelman and Gromov?
No but here everyone can dictate you a whole roster of our water polo national team.

I am also bad at math.

He looks highT tbh I wonder what he's doing these days, he should have taken that million dollars. What are your opinions on this?
View attachment 293273

Also, @based_meme what are your opinions?

To any normalfag reading this and unaware of that legend i urge you guys to watch this video
@Diocel @Zettacel @werty1457 @JohnWickCel @GoffSystemQB @Ap0calypse

View: https://youtu.be/Ng1W2KUHI2s

While I admire Perelman's stubbornness to stay true to his principles, his refusal of the Clay institute prize is proof that very intelligent people can still do very stupid things. He could have easily taken the money and donated it to an educational foundation for children, and done it anonymously too (or at least told his family and close friends in confidence about it).

That money had his name on it and he just threw it all away. He could have done a lot of good, but choose not to. That is arguably immoral. What would Aleksandrov think? Would Grigory even care what he thinks? Should he? Gromov is correct in that what Perelman is doing is unethical. That is, being a recluse and leaving mathematics. He should at least teach as a way of paying it forward for all those who helped him on his mathematical journey.

He is correct that the community is corrupted. The elements of a community are people, and people are fundamentally corruptible, which means that, given enough time, all communities, no matter how pure, will always be eventually corrupted. Perhaps Perelman should devote the rest of his life to philosophy, if not mathematics.

No test for your face anyway, why even bother.

Bro it's summer why you got tests

Honestly bro, don't give up. Sometimes math clicks harder for some than others, try studying for 30 minutes early in the morning as much as you can do and then stop. Do that again in the evening. You have the rest of the day to process and digest what you studied subconsciously. Cramming and being unfocused for a lot of hours is recipe for failure. Do this everyday with no vacation.

Hope this helps.

Don't worry, you will still be saved through tribal nepotism.

Interesting. Discrete math is always fun to read although I would say I'm not very good in Graph Theory or Combinatorial Analysis
mogs me hard. I had to spend many many hours before I passed that shit
images

Looks hard as fuck
it's not hard after you grind it out. it just very very grindy