Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just finished crying

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
Man why am I so ugly and a fucking loser what did i do to deserve this unfair fucking life. I see a lot of people having fun while I rot 24=7. Life really sucks when u are godammm ugly

3002917 thatslife

Man why am I so ugly and a fucking loser what did i do to deserve this unfair fucking life. I see a lot of people having fun while I rot 24=7. Life really sucks when u are godammm ugly
:feelsrope:

no point. nothing will change, nothing good exist so you dont have anything to feel sorry for.
Only the reality exist and everything is black and brutal, nothing will change and you cannot do anything. Just swallow it and ride it, try to enjoy the ride o suffering because you wont get anything else
Facts man but I will try to earn money

yeah i dont try to cry but sometimes i just do. im sorry to hear that bro
It's alr man life is fucking brutal I just wanna die in my sleep

yeah i dont try to cry but sometimes i just do. im sorry to hear that bro

Loneliness makes crying worse, once after I was robbed a toilet friend let me hold her while she saw that I was upset, this was around slightly over a year ago and despite crying simply holding another human being knowing that she let me hold her to make me feel better was probably the best feeling I had in 2021. :society::blackpill::society::blackpill::society::blackpill:

Now whenever I feel like I have to cry I'm alone and have nobody to hold, I just don't want to be alone. I just need someone. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

you should go for it, if you get rich pay some cum dumpsters to eat your fecs and drink ur pee. that is something nice to look for
I am muslim so i can't do it. But do u recommend me getting a job at the supermarket

lmao many whores from my country go to muslim countries to eat fece of sheiks and their camels.

But if you are really religious i respect that. Just dont join isis bro
Nah dude I am not religious I don't even pray but I don't wanna go to hell for doing degenerate shit. Also i will never kill people or else i will be in eternal hell

Preach, my man. Preach. :feelsbadman:

you are not religious but you believe in hell? that is impossible. If you are truly atheistic you dont believe in hell. afther death you just go black and thats all. doesnt matter what you did in your lifetime
No dude islam has hell and heaven

Sad reality when u are godammm ugly dude pain and isolation always chases u
That is true. I see that you are also Islamic, like me. Don't become a kafir because of the unfairness of this world.

you are not religious but you believe in hell? that is impossible. If you are truly atheistic you dont believe in hell. afther death you just go black and thats all. doesnt matter what you did in your lifetime
He is more or like agnostic (still have religious beliefs, i.e. belief in the existence of God) rather than an atheist.

But doesnt Islam promises eternal heaven with virgin jailbeat pussy waiting for people who die in holy war?
No, it doesn't. There are no hadith that say so, to my recollection.

so it means you are a muslim and believe in God
But doesnt Islam promises eternal heaven with virgin jailbeat pussy waiting for people who die in holy war?
Yeah true that but if u want that u have to put in the work like praying reading Quran