Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel just finished listening to the latest faceandlms livestream for THE 4TH time. IM SO FUCKING BORED

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Not gonna lie to be honest

• Ngl

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tbh

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I ran out of copes so I've listened to the thing 4 times now however that's not including the fucking pointless stupid arguement at the end i cba to listen to that shit again

It's motherfuckingcunting over for boredcels :cryfeels:

You ever ran out of copes?

What do u do when you run out of copes?

I never run out of copes tbh, there is always more shit to read

I'm scrapping the barrel with copes right now too, bored out of my mind.

I never run out of copes tbh, there is always more shit to read
I never run out of stuff to watch on cucktube or threads to read here.

Anything I can get my hands on tbh. Novels, textsbooks, random articles, anything that helps me cope
What books? Only one I've kinda read is the outsiders dunno if you've heard of it apparently it's well known might not be tho

How u not run out of threads to read? U look back at old ones?
Not that old. I might be a slow reader but new threads and posts come in fast enough for me not to have to go back that far.

I'm scrapping the barrel with copes right now too, bored out of my mind.
That's why I always be repeating stuff. E.g. I find a film I like and I watch it 5 times until I'm bored of it. U do this?

I find a film I like and I watch it 5 times until I'm bored of it. U do this?
Yes with certain films only though.
Right now I'm just searching for anime series since they're never-ending.

Anything I can get my hands on tbh. Novels, textsbooks, random articles, anything that helps me cope
U got any favourite books? Only book I've read is the catcher in the rye u might've heard of it tbh dunno tho

you must be poor or something

U got any favourite books? Only book I've read is the catcher in the rye u might've heard of it tbh dunno tho
I really like the classics, hard for me to choose a favorite but Dostoevsky's The Brothers Karamazov is one of my favorite novels
I did read Catcher in the Rye but its been quite a while
But I took a break from reading novels, I am reading random textbooks to cope now, if you enjoy learning new stuff it can be a very efficient cope

You ever ran out of copes?

What do u do when you run out of copes?
Try chadfishing and living as a virtual reality Chad, it's a good cope and it kills time for me tbh

FACEANDLMS! FACEANDLMS! IT'S OVAH BUDDY BOYOOOOOOS!

Try chadfishing and living as a virtual reality Chad, it's a good cope and it kills time for me tbh

It's pretty hard to do nowadays. It was so much easier ten years ago, but nowadays just about all even average-looking women have been catfished on dating apps or social media. Plus back then a lot of Chads weren't on it yet, a lot of Chads were still just going to bars, they weren't really on dating apps or sites. Then they caught on and realized it's an automated big vagina fishing net and now they all just make profiles and let them sit and watch pussy roll in, so these women are desensitized to a guy who is even a 10 now and just want to chat with him for attention.

10 years ago women would meet some 9 or 10 guy on a dating app and there was way more urgency of "oh wow, I gotta jump on this cock."

That's gone. Now they all want you to snapchat them and then that turns into specific stuff or whatever, and then there's ten other 10/10 chads texting them at the same time.

It was pretty damn fun back in the day though when women were still e-tards. You could get a lot of nudes / vid calls pretty easy.

At this point you either need to be 10/10 and sending her specific realistic snapchats on video saying her name, teasing with abs and a huge dick, to get her to quickly fuck herself on her cam (or send nudes or whatever), or you should just take the easier method which is get a job and just pay whores.

All women are whores. There is not a single good-looking woman out there who comes out of high-school / college without having been broken on a dozen dicks. Trust me. I drove uber on fri/sat nights for a while, and I got hyper-exposed to what the current crop of women are out there, and they literally have a few drinks and then whine that Chad didn't fuck them and how they might just fuck his other good-looking friend, how they're doing 3somes, how they fucked the hot bartender, blah blah blah.

Only thing I didn't see ubering was a woman get in with her "service dog" and start sucking its cock. Probably just didn't drive long enough.

Last edited:
Clean your room, buckoo. When I'm desperate for copes I turn to shit like crossword or logic puzzles, or I try to find something to watch, can be a movie or some youtube shit.

Novels are the best escape. Just go Google top 100 novels of all time and read some classics. Huxley's Brave New World is good. Michel Houellebecq's Whatever is the incel novel if there ever was one.

The whole reason Incels like houellebecq read novels is because it let's you live a different life for a moment, at least. If you can dim the lights and noise and just see the words, you can make the images in your head and go for a ride somewhere way better than this bullshit world. It's a cope, houellebecq himself admits this.

The problem is that even reading itself becomes difficult when all you can think about is your lack of pussy, or something else that is depressing the fuck out of you. Houellebecq himself said a lot of people don't know what it's like to only be able to lay in bed and stare at the ceiling.

Real world images exasperate and hypersensitize your inferiority in the real world. When you watch hot sluts on Netflix or outside, you are very conscious of how fucked you are.

There's a lot of other good incel authors probably buried, but he's one of the few that accidentally had a spotlight shone on him. Whatever is his best work though, it's what he wrote when he was truly a suffering incel wagecuck. Later on he started writing softer shit to not fuck things up because some powerful guy (probably a jew politician or publishing type) tried to censor him (he mentions this in his latest YouTube interview).

Last edited: