Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just flex your brain to generate the dopamine that having sex would generate, brah. What's the big deal?

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
Normies really are only blue pilled incels.

Just hold a fluffy pet, and do a cool little brain flex just right, and there you go, more dopamine than being sexually succesful throughout your life.

What's the big deal?

Just hit that synapse right, bro, and away you go. The world's your oyster.

my brain is split in two

I fell on my head numerous times and got drunk 100s of times, so my brain has turned to mush and forgot to mention I also have a pineal cyst in the middle of it

Just hold a fluffy pet, and do a cool little brain flex just right, and there you go, more dopamine than being sexually succesful throughout your life.

What's the big deal?

Just hit that synapse right, bro, and away you go. The world's your oyster.

isn't solitary confinement supposed to drive you insane?

i know they're not close to the same but how are men expected not to go insane if they're completely socially isolated after they leave school?

isn't solitary confinement supposed to drive you insane?

i know they're not close to the same but how are men expected not to go insane if they're completely socially isolated after they leave school?
It's simple because you're supposed to just flex your brain to not only make it go away, but generate enough motivation to become a rich and successful man.

Like that guy who got a gf only after he made a million dollars, working on his game in isolation.

All's well that ends well. Man up and step up, everyone.

It's simple because you're supposed to just flex your brain to not only make it go away, but generate enough motivation to become a rich and successful man.

Like that guy who got a gf only after he made a million dollars, working on his game in isolation.

All's well that ends well. Man up and step up, everyone.

If I didn't have shitty fucking basketball to socialize, I'd probably have blown my brain out by now. It's the only possible way I can think of as a man where you can socialize in america aside from work (which is stupid in 2019).

What if I hurt myself and can't play anymore? Now I'm immobile and completely isolated.

I'm not even ugly and I'm tall and athletic, yet there's no possible way to have a social life for someone over 30.

I guess you could become a leftist / NPC just to have friends, and I suspect most men do it for exactly that reason.

(Before you call me fakecel, my only options are online dating and I get slaughtered there)

If I didn't have shitty fucking basketball to socialize, I'd probably have blown my brain out by now. It's the only possible way I can think of as a man where you can socialize in america aside from work (which is stupid in 2019).

What if I hurt myself and can't play anymore? Now I'm immobile and completely isolated.

I'm not even ugly and I'm tall and athletic, yet there's no possible way to have a social life for someone over 30.

I guess you could become a leftist / NPC just to have friends, and I suspect most men do it for exactly that reason.

(Before you call me fakecel, my only options are online dating and I get slaughtered there)

I really don't know.

It seems like a lot of guys just grab some pigwoman really quick, even if she's older than them and uglier, first come first served.

Because then they have the option of befriending other couples, which is something quite shallow and quick and interest based, but it gives them something to do, and there's a natural magnetism because couples are inherently "not creepy" and also have more complex needs that are served by having friends, like someone to lodge you during travel or help with a grill or whatever the fuck, so the magnetism is strong which is VERY unlike some lone dude hanging around.

I really don't know.

It seems like a lot of guys just grab some pigwoman really quick, even if she's older than them and uglier, first come first served.

Because then they have the option of befriending other couples, which is something quite shallow and quick and interest based, but it gives them something to do, and there's a natural magnetism because couples are inherently "not creepy" and also have more complex needs that are served by having friends, like someone to lodge you during travel or help with a grill or whatever the fuck, so the magnetism is strong which is VERY unlike some lone dude hanging around.

I just don't think there anyway around it. In the west, you have to go to a lot of trouble and time to even be able to socialize since everything is so spread out geographically.

So to get people to do that, you need to be chad or a woman (or pay them).

Most men die inside after college/highschool.

I just don't think there anyway around it. In the west, you have to go to a lot of trouble and time to even be able to socialize since everything is so spread out geographically.

So to get people to do that, you need to be chad or a woman (or pay them).

Most men die inside after college/highschool.
i've probably underestimated how bad it is in america if you end up without a solid friend network past your late teens.
this must be why high school is so brutally competitive, and why people who 'hated highschool' tend to run to crowded cities like NY/DC and become some kind of SJW/revolutionary looking for his gang to fight the power

Oxytocin most importantly

Oxytocin most importantly
you can generate some of that by hugging a pillow in bed

but you will never generate as much dopamine as the average successful normie in the long run, and the people who can motivate themselves in this situation to not just survive but perform well and excel are 1 in 1,000,000