Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just found out about Plymouth shooting

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
I was stunned to find out that YouTuber killed innocent passerbys including a child, about a month ago I saw his channel and some videos because he commented on one of blackpill channels and his profile picture stood out because he looked like Karl Marx.

Seemed like a complete mentalcel who wouldn't hurt a fly. His face was decent looking but covered with fat, I was thinking how his SMV would highly jump by leaning out since he lifted big weights and his main problem was mentalceldom.

Why do retards like him have to ruin it for others as if incels weren't a huge boogeyman already he threw more fuel on fire and killed a random kid on a street?

Last edited:
I don't see how killing random people is based

Why do retards like him have to ruin it for others as if incels weren't a huge boogeyman
Oh yeah! Let's try to cater and look good to normies that hate us and want us dead! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: