Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just fucking laugh out loud and kill yourself if you're an incel on incels.co

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
Growing up in London, I've never ever felt like I fit in. The whites are mostly racist and the fellow ethnics just form their own groups based on religion or ethnicity and the rest like me are just left to rot in loneliness.
if you live in east london or a heavily populated ethnic area in london like i do, it is fucking nightmare, especially for a curry truecel like me, i can't even betabuxx because all the curryfoids are westernised and you have to be an above average looking curry to betabuxx. truly the most cucked place to live in.

if you live in east london or a heavily populated ethnic area in london like i do, it is fucking nightmare, especially for a curry truecel like me, i can't even betabuxx because all the curryfoids are westernised and you have to be an above average looking curry to betabuxx. truly the most cucked place to live in.

Yep. East Londoncel here. It's fucked.

Another thing that holds me back is that I don't drink alcohol or smoke - that automatically cancels me out as any sort of boyfriend material because currywhores instantly categorise me as "boring" and a "mummys boy". Literally the best way to get currywhores in London is to thugmax in some sort of way

Yep. East Londoncel here. It's fucked.

Another thing that holds me back is that I don't drink alcohol or smoke - that automatically cancels me out as any sort of boyfriend material because currywhores instantly categorise me as "boring" and a "mummys boy". Literally the best way to get currywhores in London is to thugmax in some sort of way
i feel you bro, i don't do neither and it sucks that you have to thugmaxx hard and join a gang just to get a crumb of pussy, the hypergamy exceeds the limit in this part of the uk. anyways it's good to know that another brocel is in the same situation as me, thought i was the only one living in the shithole that is london. us londoncels have it the worst out of any other part of the uk tbh.

Did you miss where he said looks are "subjective"? The user writes like he's 60 iq intentionally exactly like @UninspiredGuy1 .
Fuck off acting you write Shakespeare sonets and essays worthy of Nobel prizes you piece of shit

A guy boasted he fingered a foid and is still here so nice try borat
Yeah they pick the wrong guys to focus on.

Also JFL at this forum calling you fakecel because YOUR FUCKING RELATIVES/PARENTS told you you look good. Parents and relatives ALWAYS lie to their children in terms of looks, their opinion is irrelevant. It's only the women's reaction to you that's valuable

i feel you bro, i don't do neither and it sucks that you have to thugmaxx hard and join a gang just to get a crumb of pussy, the hypergamy exceeds the limit in this part of the uk. anyways it's good to know that another brocel is in the same situation as me, thought i was the only one living in the shithole that is london. us londoncels have it the worst out of any other part of the uk tbh.

Yeah man it's fuckin bullshit. And yeah tbh there's a lot of Londoncels on this site, I've spoken to a few over the years, and yes it is the worst part of the UK. Hopefully one day I can leave this shit and go travelling

5.5PSL = 7/10. Why are you here?
I'm 5ft4
Mentally ill need psychotherapy but too poor
Use to be ugly so was treated badly by foids until I hit late teens were I looked better
But my looks are fading I will be psl 4 by end of 2021 as I'm losing my looks
Borat only cherry picked what I pmed him

you have barely been here its always been like that and always will be.

you have barely been here its always been like that and always will be.
Yeah dude. You and a few others are the only legit cels here. Most are just larpers like other incel subreddits.

Fuck off acting you write Shakespeare sonets and essays worthy of Nobel prizes you piece of shit
1b9

Glad I left that terrible city, as an autistic cracka ppl were not very nice.

How am I fakecel
No I've been diagnosed with social anxiety and generalised anxiety disorder
And I'm very shy

Some Moroccans are white I made posts saying my normie friend said I'm gl when i never asked so stfu

Cry more about your anxiety stopping you from getting foids you faggot

I have seen the most severely autistic minecraft playing shut-in faggots getting messages from foids from their school over summer "what are you doing? wanan go to the cinema??" and shit to get their attention. You don't have to be low inhib or NT, just be 6/10 and thats it.

Ban everyone that hasn't asked out +5 girls and has ever declined a offer for a date or hangout from a foid

I have seen the most severely autistic minecraft playing shut-in faggots getting messages from foids from their school over summer "what are you doing? wanan go to the cinema??" and shit to get their attention. You don't have to be low inhib or NT, just be 6/10 and thats it.

Ban everyone that hasn't asked out +5 girls and has ever declined a offer for a date or hangout from a foid
Why should I get banned when I associate myself and enjoy being part of this community
I did already

How am I fakecel
No I've been diagnosed with social anxiety and generalised anxiety disorder
And I'm very shy

Some Moroccans are white I made posts saying my normie friend said I'm gl when i never asked so stfu
So you just claimed to be Autistic, but really aren't, and tried to use that as a Excuse to be "Incel".
you fucking said you have social anxiety, Yet you have "Friends" and Girls checkin you out.
you already know what your problem is you fake fucker.
Normies and foids literally said you were good looking, and you are 6 ft.+. I would not be here with these attributes.

You ned to just fucking meet and talk women instead of shitposting on this forum,

Why should I get banned when I associate myself and enjoy being part of this community

I did already

Normie fucking mentality. You don’t belong here if ur good looking this community is for ugly Low SMV men and clearly you aren’t one

So you just claimed to be Autistic, but really aren't, and tried to use that as a Excuse to be "Incel".
you fucking said you have social anxiety, Yet you have "Friends" and Girls checkin you out.
you already know what your problem is you fake fucker.
Normies and foids literally said you were good looking, and you are 6 ft.+. I would not be here with these attributes.

You ned to just fucking meet and talk women instead of shitposting on this forum,
I'm not 6ft I'm 5ft4 brah

tbh I have a lot of friends who are either incel, volcel, normie or chad. I don't give a fuck as long as you as a person are interesting.
But that is my opinion and not the one of the other users and mods. I can't speak for them. But you should at least be somehow an incel to paticipate here.

He won't get banned
That is unfortunate when you have so many fake ass fucks on this forum LARPing as Incel, I simply will not waste time on them anymore.
It is their Chad life they are wasting.

That is unfortunate when you have so many fake ass fucks on this forum LARPing as Incel, I simply will not waste time on them anymore.
It is their Chad life they are wasting.
Psl 5.5 isn't chad

No one cares about you i tried to be nice thats y ur gonna rot in that shithole Kazakhstan forever no prospects borat mocked your whole worthless nation for a reason

If anything ur the fakecel as polish foids go down quicker than neymar
Wait are you from Kazakhstan @Grothendieck ?

Mods this is blatant bragging breaking the rules

this. @Inceywincey is trucel. he is 5'4, literally shorter than average girl in my area.
Exactly i fall in the incel bracket 5.5psl on a 5ft 4 body I gave up at 16 when my growth plates fused I have to betabuxx to get a foid which I refuse to do as I'm blackpilled and know my worth my 6ft 4 cousin laughs at me even though his psl2
I was meant to say foids have a preference for pheno and height
Stupid thread really as foids are disgusted at my height and autistic behaviours I start convusling near any foid attractive or not she just had to be between 18-45

Last edited:
PSL scale:
1/10 psl = 1.25/10 irl
2/10 psl = 2.5/10 irl
3/10 psl = 3.75/10 irl
4/10 psl = 5.0/10 irl
5/10 psl = 6.25/10 irl
6/10 psl = 7.5/10 irl
7/10 psl = 8.75/10 irl
8/10 psl = 10/10 irl

5.5/8 = 0.6875.
0.6875 x 10 = 6.875

inceywincey is a 6.88/10 (rounded 7/10). Fakecel :chad::banhammer:

Last edited:
Fat Lacazette is gone

I know.

Oh well..another day in dramakweens.co

Clearly not a bragging thread is it

Why you stealing my avi

Your mod knajjad is a pretty boy cutecel
Thank God They banned this piece of Ratshit.

How is the ban Fucker?

When I read the title I thought it was a foid who said that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back