Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just get pokemon tattoos theory

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

774a64f5dff885531fb8fb97601b97fe.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Blackpill DESTROYED by anecdotal larp reddit post and,,, yeah, that's it, a reddit post. :feelstastyman:

What grown man would walk around with tattoos like that?

Blackpill utterly destroyed by an unverifiable anecdote :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

she said "he was atractive" even if he is fat must have good BONES on his face. foids always say the truth

Either she’s virtue signaling or LARPing.

Either way I still think fatcel = volcel

The post literally proves the blackpill tbh. She was into him even though he was fat and had retarded tattoos. Simply because he had a good bone structure.

Either she’s virtue signaling or LARPing.
Someone with reddit account should ask her if she fucked him or not.

Blackpill utterly destroyed by an unverifiable anecdote :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
She does not fuck him in this anecdote so not really. Wanting attention from a smart person that is nice to talk to does not equal sexual attraction. I mean I liked talking to some 50 year old tech guys. Does not make me a faggot or prove that I wanted to fuck them up their ass though.

TCG fighting type energy tatoo ruins the whole thing tbh

I don't understand the mindset of these manchildren who tatoo these things in their bodies. Trullh pathetic

Lifefuel for gottacatchthemallcels