Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Just go out there bro”

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Motherfuckers I’m having zero matches in tinder you fucking pieces of garbage told me I’m 6’2 and I’m fakecel the best pics of me gets zero matches you fucking motherfuckers fuck this shit

I’m not going to lifting and gym bullshit I hate it so much , and I don’t have the energy and motivation to do anything like that

Fuck you faggots for telling me “go to gym” I don’t give a fuck I’m fit but I look fat cuz of my face , if I even had to work for something that hard 4 days a week plus I lose money then it’s not just worth it fucking faggots I might get more likes if I get jacked but it’s too fucking high bare minimum

fuck you

Meanwhile a deformed sheboon landwhale gets 2000 likes overnight with shitty pictures

Meanwhile a deformed sheboon landwhale gets 2000 likes overnight with shitty pictures
What should I be fucking jacked up bodybuilder for months for likes?? Eat shit humanity and eat shit foids

What should I be fucking jacked up bodybuilder for months for likes?? Eat shit humanity and eat shit foids
Tinder has like a 9 to 1 male to female ratio. Any man will struggle with those ratios.

You have to be mad to use tinder as a male in 2022, unless you're a chadlite and above there's no way in hell you'll get matches

Motherfuckers I’m having zero matches in tinder you fucking pieces of garbage told me I’m 6’2 and I’m fakecel the best pics of me gets zero matches you fucking motherfuckers fuck this shit

I’m not going to lifting and gym bullshit I hate it so much , and I don’t have the energy and motivation to do anything like that

Fuck you faggots for telling me “go to gym” I don’t give a fuck I’m fit but I look fat cuz of my face , if I even had to work for something that hard 4 days a week plus I lose money then it’s not just worth it fucking faggots I might get more likes if I get jacked but it’s too fucking high bare minimum

fuck you
High IQ, wish I had realized that before expending a few months trying to get in shape, no good face = it's fucking ovER buddy boyo. Btw it won't let me send u a message, so send me a DM fellow Dylancel :feelsaww:

Tinder has like a 9 to 1 male to female ratio. Any man will struggle with those ratios.
Fuckinh shit
You have to be mad to use tinder as a male in 2022, unless you're a chadlite and above there's no way in hell you'll get matches
I just thought you know what these mofos at incels is telling me I’m fakecel and shit , maybe I am a mental cel and fakecel let me try tinder

Results say that I was sadly wrong

Man I wish I was a fake cel
High IQ, wish I had realized that before expending a few months trying to get in shape, no good face = it's fucking ovER buddy boyo. Btw it won't let me send u a message, so send me a DM fellow Dylancel :feelsaww:
I sent you DM ,fuuuuiuuuiikkkkk we’refucking fucked man I don’t have the money and the motivation to do gym bullshit fuck this
Tinder is for ppl already capable of getting sex.
I thought I was fakecel :feelshaha::feelshaha:
You had 2 matches yesterday :feelssus:

@Moeggels didn't, he got 60 likes in a week
They are probably bots that don’t answer ,I hope moeggels dies

Last edited:
Did you get any likes? Its impossible to match with women who like you without gold/premium. Its a huge scam, who knows if those profiles are real persons.

Yeah don't gymmaxx for women it's not worth it and most likely will not work

Did you get any likes? Its impossible to match with women who like you without gold/premium. Its a huge scam, who knows if those profiles are real persons.
2 likes,I get gold for one month just to try , maybe nawalt? Lol I’ll find a edgy emo esque girl like me? I’m just fucking dreaming at this point
who knows if those profiles are real persons.
They are bots
Yeah don't gymmaxx for women it's not worth it and most likely will not work
Yeah ikr

Fucking jews force us to be a slave for foid validation fuck this shit and burn all foids at birth :feelshaha:

JFL at tallfag queen complaining. At your height when even slightly athletic it is impossible not to get attraction from females. But of course you will come up with 9358359 excuses and stay here whining how bad and pathetic your life is where a different guy that puts in every bit of effort gets rejected, because of his height alone. Get into therapy faggot.

JFL at tallfag queen complaining. At your height when even slightly athletic it is impossible not to get attraction from females. But of course you will come up with 9358359 excuses and stay here whining how bad and pathetic your life is where a different guy that puts in every bit of effort gets rejected, because of his height alone. Get into therapy faggot.
:bluepill:

You know it’s not enough right ? You can’t be this low iq

Yeah it sucks his channel is so fucking small. He makes some of the best blackpill content atm
First I’ve heard him. It’s true that nothing matters and nobody cares. No point overthinking or trying too hard with bitches.

Over for tindercels:feelsjuice:

I’m 6’2
I stopped reading here. :feelsrope:
I thought we were similar so I can't handle the brutal fact that you were better than me all the time. :cryfeels:
It is a lie, life is a lie, brocelhood is a lie, everyone in this forum is fake and mogs me. :feelscry: :blackpill:

I stopped reading here. :feelsrope:
I thought we were similar so I can't handle the brutal fact that you were better than me all the time. :cryfeels:
It is a lie, life is a lie, brocelhood is a lie, everyone in this forum is fake and mogs me. :feelscry: :blackpill:
Kys unironically your life will be much worse your brain is so low IQ and I hope you die

fuck you
wish the best for you bro

fuck you
You seem like your trying very hard to get women

Jfl at mofos in 2022 that think internet dating shit works but they ignore the neighbours daugther and females in the hood/scholl/work that they could interact with daily.

Just pay for premium membership bro:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: