Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ''Just go outside if you're feeling depressed''

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
Went outside today in over a week and now i feel even more depressed,worthless and suicidal.
Was feeling way better and calmer when i sat in my room 24/7.
Maybe going out works if you live in the middle of nowhere where you can enjoy the sun in peace without being disturbed by the toxic energy emanating from normie scum.

Going outside is giga rope fuel.
I hate that shit.
So many normies out there :feelsseriously:.

im moving from europe to tehran in a month, if it sucks i will keep going east till bangkok where i rape multiple prostitutes before i commit suicide jumping from tallest building with steel rope on my neck

im moving from europe to tehran in a month, if it sucks i will keep going east till bangkok where i rape multiple prostitutes before i commit suicide jumping from tallest building with steel rope on my neck
Make sure they aren’t trannys :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I am a caricature of a man, hiding in my hidey hole afraid of the world.

Not to encourage you or anything, but just out of curiosity what do you think a steel rope would do that a splat on the pavement at terminal velocity wouldn't?
And how will you gain access to the tallest building in Bangkok? And what will you tie the steel rope to? And what if there's other people about?

just go off the path and you get away from normies

Not to encourage you or anything, but just out of curiosity what do you think a steel rope would do that a splat on the pavement at terminal velocity wouldn't?
And how will you gain access to the tallest building in Bangkok? And what will you tie the steel rope to? And what if there's other people about?
:fbi:

Going outside is torturous as a ugly guy. Dirty looks or looks of disgust and many unfriendly people. I dont need that shit

Don't do it. We need you for the inkwell army

I usually go on trails and tracks in the wilderness. The environment is much nicer and most of the time there will only be a handful of people there. Sometimes I'll drive to a national park and try to spot birds and other animals with binoculars. It's pretty relaxing.

I sometimes walkmax with my dog, but other then that, it ain't much.

I take walks sometimes.

I hate the sun.