Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just go to a hobby group bro.

Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
Womyn don't go to hobby groups anymore lmao
Unless it's strictly female only

She already knows it'll be TEEMING with ugly guys desperately looking for a girl, so even if she does go there, she'll NEVER date anyone from there
Over.

no shit, they always had gender ratios

sites like grouphug (or whatever that shit was called?) were public on who wants to go to a scheduled event, and you could see from the thumbnails it was like 70% white nerds and 30% curries trying to rape someone

no shit, they always had gender ratios

sites like grouphug (or whatever that shit was called?) were public on who wants to go to a scheduled event, and you could see from the thumbnails it was like 70% white nerds and 30% curries trying to rape someone
Group me I think.

Me when in hobby group

My peers in group therapy always viewed me as an incompetent stuttering child.

Nervous Gordon Ramsay GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

("2019_01_05_20_02_03"):

Yes. In group therapy, a tall Black youth named "Joshua" said "You're welcome" to me as a joke. It was a group activity where we exchanged cards and I was handing him his card. Everyone started laughing except me(I was anxious and responded with "You're welcome").

In group therapy, psychologists would frequently criticize my inability to make eye contact or chat with other youth. I was told to be more social with my grandparents, even though my grandmother criticized me constantly over the slightest mistake(I stayed in the room I shared with my mother most of the time).

Years ago, I often told my psychologist how much I disliked being patronized by my grandmother. She would tell me, "Talk! Use your mouth and talk! Look! Look at the object in front of you! Put your head up, no one did anything to you!"(I have visual processing problems and severe anxiety. She didn't care at all.) - I recall being sad when I had to return and see her after leaving my IEP evaluation appointment.

My psychologist told me I was just "hypersensitive" to her tone.

I eventually regretted divulging so much during my first stint in group therapy. I informed the group of my "home experiences" and some of my GI problems.

She was the second most. A beautiful, petite pale morena named D.D. Her personality, though, was sufficient to put the other woman to rest quickly.

"I don't like other girls. They are fake and vain."

"I feel so disgustingly bipolar"

"I have migraines. Please tell the younger kids to quiet down"(To our group psychologist)

"Hey, Intellau, did you enjoy your day?"(We were in the lobby)

She helped a White female named "Hope"(12-yr-old) in our group gain enough confidence to participate in the group gym activity. She also helped me.

(I am a believer of AWALT)

Aspie John was 15-years-old and 5'3. Each day, he'd anxiously sit in his living room and wait for the van driver to arrive, constantly shifting between sitting down while shaking and checking the window for the van driver's presence. In the van, he would listen to "rap music" on the way to group therapy.

As he entered the building, he anxiously walked towards the group room, fiddling with his hands. He would keep his eyes faced towards the floor and pick an unsigned goal sheet before sitting down.

Shannon Rose Bosanac was constantly given validation in group therapy. A boy named "George" would dote on her and constantly give her compliments. Another boy, named "Joe", would teach her about fishing. "Chris" and "Marcus" would call her "Sweetie" and flirt with her via text(Rule violation).

I've had fantasies of group therapy youth for nearly a decade now.

I envision myself and Jacquis, a Black boy, chatting on a Metro Transit bus. Jacquis is presumably much taller than I am and always accepts my lead in the fantasies.

"Why did you...?" - "Lack of trust"

"You've already been pushed into a mental breakdown once before by her. Let's go to a restaurant"

In my "Morning Group", a girl named Hailee switched schools to escape her ex-boyfriend. She was so enamored by him that she developed anorexia and returned to her previous school to unite with him.

Mother placed me in a Jewish program for children. I was too anxious to socialize. I kept my head down while sweating for the two sessions I attended. Then she placed me in group therapy, where I was bullied.

Numers always tell me that on reddit when I say i don't have friends

I am in the hobby group. My hobby is shitposting on .is

ive never heard of a hobby group