Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just go to therapy bro

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
What good will therapy do for you? Chad is still going to assfuck the girl of your dreams while you pay your therapists to laugh at you. Just like this guy.

Therapy will tooootaaallyyy turn you 6'3 and with a golden ratio sweaty u just gotta improve urself:soy:

JFL my mom actually wants me to see a therapist

Therapy is a waste of time for 99% of people. Unless you are schizophrenic or something therapy is a complete joke. Most people KNOW whats wrong in their life and their issues can't be fixed with pills. You can get what you get out of a therapist by just talking to people online. Fuck, you could probably get just as much out of therapy as you would if you trained a parrot to just repeat everything you just said. Keeping a parrot is actually cheaper probably, plus you get a cool pet.

Meme job , Can't believe people pay them

You're basically paying someone to laugh at how shitty your life is if you are and ugly male who cannot afford surgery but goes to therapy.

Nigga I literally got 6 alerts from u ngl:feelsLSD:

You can't spell therapist without "the" and "rapist".

New postmaxxing strategy, go to someones profile and quotemaxx
Its a bit predatory ngl
Are the mods chill with u btw? I could not see myself doing the same ngl

There's so much shit that shouldnt be legal. It's basically a scam

I tried therapy numerous times and basically all the jew pills they have available. That shit doesn't work, better to focus on looksmaxxing, moneymaxxing etc. basic self improvement shit that is common sense > therapy/pills for 99% of inkwells.

Better to take cold showers and Meditatr. Live naked in the woods with a cabin for 3 months tbh

Wish my parents weren't so fucking dumb and would notice I'm depressed as hell and pay for some therapy tbh. I could personally never afford it, but talking with someone would make me feel better I guess.

But then again... what's the point, normal people lack understandings for our situation.

Therapy is the gayest shit ever conceived. If you aren't going for neetbux JFL.

She wasn't the right fit bro, just keep trying till you find the right one. :soy: :feelsclown:

It's all looks just nuke the world.
Can't he report her? I had two shit psychiatrists earlier this year, and I should have reported one for making snide comments about my appearance.

Depression just means there's something wrong (being incel) with your life situation and that you need to change it. Most can't though.

Here's how it went:
I sat down. She asks "Why are you depressed?"
I reply "I don't know."
She opens up a candy wrapper and begins sucking on the peppermint in front of me while looking at herself in a mirror nearby.
She asks "Are you in a relationship?"
I reply "No, I haven't been in a relationship in a very long time."
She asks "Are you homosexual?"

I reply "No." At this point I can feel my distrust grow. What does my sexuality have to do with this? I trust she knows what she's doing and try to continue.

IncelTears always suggests therapy to fix our problems. What a fucking joke.

Therapy is a waste of time for 99% of people. Unless you are schizophrenic or something therapy is a complete joke. Most people KNOW whats wrong in their life and their issues can't be fixed with pills. You can get what you get out of a therapist by just talking to people online. Fuck, you could probably get just as much out of therapy as you would if you trained a parrot to just repeat everything you just said. Keeping a parrot is actually cheaper probably, plus you get a cool pet.

Stupid bluepill cucks don't realize that this is how every foid therapist is like, and 80% of male therapists are just clueless.

if you are depressed from real stuff like not getting a job , how can a therapist help you?

What good will therapy do for you? Chad is still going to assfuck the girl of your dreams while you pay your therapists to laugh at you. Just like this guy.

Tbh i tryed therapist once , then i realized better spend that money on hookers ,

Money well spended im telling ya , better than any bullshit psychatrist .