Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just got a haircut

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Holy fuck its beyond over, I might as well start planning my suicide :feelsree:
After the haircut I noticed how thin my hair just got, you can start seeing the scalp :fuk:
But that's not all, I am at least Norwood 3 now.
Fucking shit if there's a God just let me die in my sleep already, I can't cope with this fucking balding.
:lul::lul:

678385FD 1F0D 4A16 AE1D E87EBD90044D

You need to grow a mullet like me

Ya your dating time of your life is almost at an end.

Norwoods me; I'm a 5 on the scale. But yeah the barbershop pill can be especially brutal, what with all those damn mirrors and all.

Ya your dating time of your life is almost at an end.
Tf are you talking about negro, what fucking dating life
Norwoods me; I'm a 5 on the scale. But yeah the barbershop pill can be especially brutal, what with all those damn mirrors and all.
Tbh I think I'm just gonna auschwitzmaxx maybe if my face shows more bone the norwoodpill won't be as brutal.
Either way I really doubt I'll make it past 30 :feelsrope:

balding sucks because you literally need to remove every androgen in your body to even have a chance of treating it.

But at least you aren't as ugly as me. Nobody is uglier than me.

balding sucks because you literally need to remove every androgen in your body to even have a chance of treating it.

But at least you aren't as ugly as me. Nobody is uglier than me.
I'll try searching methods to do that androgen thing then

Great, now just take a shower and you’ll be swimming in pussy according to IT

I'll try searching methods to do that androgen thing then
what does androgen do? do you need it for something else? :feelswhere:
I'll help you guys. To cure hairloss you need to eliminate both testosterone and dht. Most people only get rid of dht, and that only stops further hairloss. To fully regrow all your hair you need to target both.

Dutasteride for dht
Spironlactone for testosterone

With both these drugs, you can cure your hair loss as long as you keep taking them.
You can function without testosterone and dht, but there are side effects. Its your decision if its worth it or not.

I'll help you guys. To cure hairloss you need to eliminate both testosterone and dht. Most people only get rid of dht, and that only stops further hairloss. To fully regrow all your hair you need to target both.

Dutasteride for dht
Spironlactone for testosterone

With both these drugs, you can cure your hair loss as long as you keep taking them.
You can function without testosterone and dht, but there are side effects. Its your decision if its worth it or not.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmUvPSNn0H4