Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just got called a pedo

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
Was walking through a local park, which in itself is just two big fields. Where some kids were doing football training, I happen to look their way for a couple of seconds and one of them just screams "PEDO!!!".

The trainer's and a few of other kids just glared at me as I walked by jfl.

Did you respond or just continue walking?

i had a landwhale blonde toilet asked me once during school why i look like a pedo, and also when these faggots on a discord server i was on betrayed me when i face revealed, put it on the app ifunny where a bunch of people in the comments said i looked like a pedo too, ovER

i had a landwhale blonde toilet asked me once during school why i look like a pedo
You should have answered:

Your pussy has a gravity field of its own, you filthy bitch.

You should have answered:

Your pussy has a gravity field of its own, you filthy bitch.
it was right b4 i got :blackpill: luckily i kept it together to finish high school cause i knew i would have been expelled for something.

it was right b4 i got :blackpill: luckily i kept it together to finish high school cause i knew i would have been expelled for something.
The problem that new people have with how to respond to bullying and humiliation is that you have to be smart and do it in a way that there is no evidence or witnesses.

i had a landwhale blonde toilet asked me once during school why i look like a pedo, and also when these faggots on a discord server i was on betrayed me when i face revealed, put it on the app ifunny where a bunch of people in the comments said i looked like a pedo too, ovER
ERfuel

But it's all in your head, bro! :soy::foidSoy:

you should have told the trainer that you just never even glared at the kids and you just looked at their directions with no bad intention and the brats are just being douchey.
next time the trainer might tell the parents of the kids that you're legit a threat so maybe avoid going in that same place again in the future.

you should have told the trainer that you just never even glared at the kids and you just looked at their directions with no bad intention and the brats are just being douchey.
next time the trainer might tell the parents of the kids that you're legit a threat so maybe avoid going in that same place again in the future.
Meh whatever, if I walk through again and football training is happening, the place is big enough I can avoid them next time. Its a nice place otherwise, not usually many people.

You should have seriously shot everyone and left. (IN VIDEOGAME)

You should have told them that you aren't a pedophile and that they are mistaken in their judgment.

Was walking through a local park, which in itself is just two big fields. Where some kids were doing football training, I happen to look their way for a couple of seconds and one of them just screams "PEDO!!!".

MEANWHILE I HAVE BEEN CERTIFIED SEXUAL PREDATOR !!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
const letters= ["a ", "s", "d","q","w","e",":whitepill:",":redpill:",":blackpill:"];
function makeid(length) {
let result = '';
let pill = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10)
if(pill>=7){
let temp = letters[5+Math.floor(Math.random() * 4)]
return temp.repeat(Math.floor(Math.random() * 5))

}
let counter = 0;
while (counter < length) {
result += letters[Math.floor(Math.random() * 6)]
counter += 1;
}
return result;
}

var hangoutButton = document.getElementsByClassName("button--primary button button--icon button--icon--reply")[0];

setInterval(function(){
document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerText=makeid(Math.floor(Math.random() * 10));
hangoutButton .click();

const element =document.getElementsByClassName("overlay-container is-active")[0]
element.remove();

}, 2000+Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000));

JEWKA FUCK THEM SHOW THEM NIKE TECH FLEECCE FULL SET DRILL WITH MACHETE GARDENING TOOL (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta

just as ridiculous with these things, whether it's pedo hysteria or women feeling their holes being threatened by being within 50 ft of a non-chad

just as ridiculous with these things, whether it's pedo hysteria or women feeling their holes being threatened by being within 50 ft of a non-chad
:yes: :yes:

Must be Incel trait, been called pedo too out of nowhere by a foid, for them ugly = pedo, retarded animals.

You should've flipped them the bird. I've done it a couple times. It's pretty satisfying.

You should've flipped them the bird. I've done it a couple times. It's pretty satisfying.
If it was just them maybe, but like I said there were adults training them and some parents around watching aswell. I think giving any reaction back to them wouldn't have helped jfl

this is life. people aren't nice. forget about it like the rest of us do. they only win if you dwell on it

Should have flipped them all off

this is life. people aren't nice. forget about it like the rest of us do. they only win if you dwell on it
Im not dwelling jfl, thought it was funny is all.

One of the reasons I pretend kids or women don't exist when I'm at a public place...

Don't look at them for even a millisecond.

If one of them calls me a Pedo or Rapist, I'm going to be pissed off for a whole week.

Sorry it happened to you, man...
There are ACTUAL pedos probably around their kids, but they focus on someone out of the fire line.

You should have a file a demand for defamation, being labeled as that has serious implications (specially for people who have failo effect on them)

You deserve it you pathetic age cuck

Nothing U can do except keep Walking. Idiots are everywhere.

Lookist empty cunts! The only reason they called you a pedo is because pedos are the socially acceptable group you can hate on and since ugliness is repulsive to them ugliness = pedo. I hope they burn in hell and rot for all eternity. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Must be Incel trait, been called pedo too out of nowhere by a foid, for them ugly = pedo, retarded animals.
Ugliness is automatically disgusting to them so they find a moral justification to mock your looks aka saying you look like a pedo or rapist.

Yeah, but be aware of surroundings.

Parks are notorious.

Avoid.

Bongland is brutal af

Throw acid in his/her face.

over for your face