Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting just got heightmogged by a group of toilets

mouthbreather

mouthbreather

Recruit
★★★
i went to the supermarket for some food and there was a group of foids from what looked to be northern europe (im from spain, they were tourists) and they were like 5'8 tall, some being 5'10

if the average for foids in northern europe is 5'8 what's the average for males? 6 fuckin 1 at the very least?

ThEy’Re putting chemicals in food to feminize men and masculinize women

tenor.gif

I also get height mogged by toilets man, and there's nothing worse than this.

i went to the supermarket for some food and there was a group of foids from what looked to be northern europe (im from spain, they were tourists) and they were like 5'8 tall, some being 5'10

if the average for foids in northern europe is 5'8 what's the average for males? 6 fuckin 1 at the very least?
toilets are about 5'4 on average and im 5'3, so toilets still heightmog me but barely

OvER, tho in my opinion tall women are hot if they dont look too much androgynous and dont exceed your own height, by too much atleast

I don’t know what’s worse getting height mogged or frame mogged by women

Ye, I get heightmogged by foids when im 5.11