Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just got laughed at by a foid

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
I have a foid in my class who was going around having people take the Rice Purity Test, which is basically a website that give you a score 1-100 based on how sexual you have been. I took it, not knowing exactly what the score represented, and told everyone I got a 91. Immidiatly, this foid started laughing obnoxiously, and couldn't contain herself. Everyone else got scores in the low 30's to 40's. Complete suicide fuel for me.

I advise everyone to take this test, so we can see who the real trucels are.

Firstitme

Cumbreath foids

I don't even have to look at it, I'll get the lowest score possible. If you don't: :chad:

Deserved for having that avi.
:lul:

lol @ this test.

A lot of these can be fulfilled by yourself or with a hooker

You told everyone? Mogs me

Why would your dumb ass subject yourself to this

They gave it to me knowing that I would score terribly. I just didn't realize the score would correspond to the amount I selected. I would have lied have I known.

This test is potent suifuel, before you click on that link make sure you are prepared. Some alcoholiccels/drugaddictcels could get a low score though

Im looking at ropes right now

Why is it called rice purity test? Sounds like something the Japanese would make their Chinese slaves do and decide who will get beheaded or burned alive based on the score.

Got 84.

All my points are from cooming and booze/drugs and the couple forced interactions with the pigs that resulted from that.

I have a foid in my class who was going around having people take the Rice Purity Test, which is basically a website that give you a score 1-100 based on how sexual you have been. I took it, not knowing exactly what the score represented, and told everyone I got a 91. Immidiatly, this foid started laughing obnoxiously, and couldn't contain herself. Everyone else got scores in the low 30's to 40's. Complete suicide fuel for me.

I advise everyone to take this test, so we can see who the real trucels are.
hey i got 91 too brother. good shit

This test is potent suifuel, before you click on that link make sure you are prepared. Some alcoholiccels/drugaddictcels could get a low score though

Im looking at ropes right now
nah, i got 91 and ive done pretty much every drug on the earth

Why the hell would you do this

I got 88. The reason why it's a bit lower is because I've been arrested once.

Dumb cunts are not entitled to u taking their gay test

cooming.

Problems with police, vandalism.

I literally can't check a single fucking box.
It's over.

They gave it to me knowing that I would score terribly. I just didn't realize the score would correspond to the amount I selected. I would have lied have I known.

Yeah, you should have known when you were taking the test that they were fucking with you. Sucks that people are cruel like that, but we gotta learn to protect ourselves from shit like this when we can.

Literally ı had sex the test.
Solid 79

Last edited:
I'm at 82.
To get a high score on this test is nothing to be proud of. This is literally : How big of a degenerate am I? - The test.

That whore has fucked more cocks than a whore in a whore house and more than likely some of those cocks were interspecies.

So lower score means you are more degenerate? Holy shit they are degenerate!!

So lower score means you are more degenerate? Holy shit they are degenerate!!
According to the site you are a normal person ıf you are between 50 80 below that is drug addiction and worse

Another day another suifuel. Bookmarked.

The rice purity test covered me in soy sauce!

97. I only checked the boxes With Masturbation. I have never even been Drunk. Why would I? I dont attend Parties and I wont Drink in my own. Everyone with a Score below 90 should leave this site

Last edited:
I got a 94. All I got were the masturbation questions and public urination.

Last edited:
Coom and alcohol brought me a 85

How can you get blackpilled and the same time:
1) Trust a foid.
2) Thinking outting yourself as a virgin to normalfaggots won't have any consequences.