Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just got PS plus and it's complete and utter horseshit

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

op9PWrr.gif

I was expecting atleast a few games, but they literally only gave me two, JUST CAUSE 4 AND ROCKET ARENA, TWO GAMES THAT I CAN ALREADY PLAY FOR FREE ON XBOX, WHAT IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?, ARE THEY PRANKING ME OR SOME SHIT?.

I'm starting to think that getting a PS4 was a mistake, not only do they ask you to pay 70$ for their games, but they also ask you to pay for a subscription service with an empty catalogue.

Fuck this shit man, they should be giving people refunds with these outrageous prices.

I'm really about to sell my PS4, this is some bullshit.

I don't play online because i don't hace friend

Only reason to own a ps4 is for bloodborne because sony are jews and won't port it to pc. Just build a pc.

i havent renewed mine since 2018

That sucks to hear

Check out the ps collection. It has a bunch of decent games.
I'm starting to think that getting a PS4 was a mistake
Get a PS5, it has way better load times/graphics and more exclusives. PC will probably be good 2 years from now once intel/nvdia release killer products.

Check out the ps collection. It has a bunch of decent games
I tried but they only gave me two games in return, two games which I can already play with gamepass
Get a PS5, it has way better load times/graphics and more exclusives. PC will probably be good 2 years from now once intel/nvdia release killer products.
Nah, that would be like playing PS4 but with better hardware

I'm already selling my PS4, and I don't think I'll be coming back to it again

Hahaha SoyStation

do console bros really?
Only reason to own a ps4 is for bloodborne
also this and a few other jap exclusives for the PS

Get a PC? It's infinitely better than any console.

ps plus is only good for multiplayer tbh

Only reason to own a ps4 is for bloodborne because sony are jews and won't port it to pc. Just build a pc.
I tried playing Bloodborne on PS4 Pro and it's basically unplayable. Unstable frame rate and when it is stable, the frame pacing makes it unplayable. A real shame because I'm sure it's a good game.

Only reason i want to get PS5 is to play Bloodborne.

I'm big Souls Games fan and wanted to play that game ever since it came out but greedy Sony said fuck you.:feels: