Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just had an argument with my mother

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
She doesn't believe that when I go outside people react to me strangely, i.e. when people glare at me, grin at me, mutter shit under the breath about me. I have been dealing with this ostracization for years now. I have had toddlers point at me, and laugh saying "he is funny looking", groups of foids just burst out laughing when walking by them etc.

I have to deal with this shit, everyday day of my fucking life and she comes in saying."ohhh you need to stop drinking, go see a therapist". While I'm trying to work in my high pressure job too.

She just says muh paranoia or it's all in your head. When people look you directly in the eye doing this shit how is that paranoia?

I am fucking sick of existing, working all day, no friends to talk to, and my mother unleashing all her bull shit on me too. What's the fucking point of this.

Not to attack you, but your mother is a foid, she isn’t able to feel empathy for a male human being.

I have to deal with this shit, everyday day of my fucking life and she comes in saying."ohhh you need to stop drinking, go see a therapist". While I'm trying to work in my high pressure job too.
If she doesn't have empathy, she doesn't like you.

Last edited:
She just says muh paranoia or it's all in your head. When people look you directly in the eye doing this shit how is that paranoia?
The same goes for me.