Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JUST HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY BROOOO

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/1afr3ra/ive_24f_been_into_hate_fucking_recently_and_its/

I’ve (24F) known this guy (26M) for a few months and we disliked each other from the very start. Idk why but he just rubs me the wrong way and I disagree with who he is as a human being......and I’ve been wanting to fuck him from the moment we met.
All my life I believed that positive feelings were a must for any good sexual connection. Yet my best sexual experience is with someone I straight up dislike. How does that make any sense and why does it feel so intoxicating?

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I DARE YOU TO READ THIS SHIT, THEN LOOK ME IN THE EYE AND STILL TELL ME PERSONALITY FUCKING MATTERS. I FUCKING DARE YOU.

Let me tell you lady, it's ''intoxicating'' because he LOOKS GOOD. THAT'S LITERALLY IT.

If you look good you can treat women like cold dumpster garbage on the side of the curb and STILL be drowning in pussy. I fucking hate chads, WHYYY could it not be me???

If you look good you can treat women like cold dumpster garbage on the side of the curb and STILL be drowning in pussy. I fucking hate chads, WHYYY could it not be me???
Being ugly has some rewards, too bad society educated you to don't use them.

Being ugly has some rewards, too bad society educated you to don't use them.
FUCK OFF. Whatever little rewards it may bring pales in comparison to pretty privilege.

FUCK OFF. Whatever little rewards it may bring pales in comparison to pretty privilege.
It doesn't have many rewards, but there is one that prevails. That's why I said about society. And it's revenge, giving them what they deserve, stop with all their evils actions and having the courage to do something. Have you ever in a fight with someone who deserved a good hit? Have you ever ignored someone who was bothering you? The reward I'm talking about, is hitting back. If you are treated badly, don't sit idly by.

Girls just can't get enough of these psychopathic guys. Nice guys finish last...

Nice finish last, all that just be nice and kind advice is useless, foids love to be treated like shit by Chad only.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Screaming Why Me GIF by FILMRISE

If that was true they should have sex with incels since most women hate incels

Personality is a meme at this Point .

Personality is a meme at this Point .