Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Heard Word That My Cunt White Half Brother is being Promoted to Manager/Boss at his job in like a month. (JBW IS LAW)

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
The dude misses work and calls in sick literally 4-6 times a month. Now i just heard he will be promoted to manager in a month or so and make $20-$25-$30 an hour. He doesn’t even have a school education. Not even a GED. He’s been working there for like 3-4 months.

If you’re white you can get anything.

Meanwhile i have to work overtime at a shitty warehouse making $12 an hour busting my ass just to buy some snacks at the end of the month. Life is so not fair. I was on track to make more money than my entire family but family fucked that over for me and a literal loser who sits and smokes weed and snorts drugs gets ahead in life without even trying all for being white and having better bones.

Meanwhile a mexican will work 30 years and still not be promoted to manager.

Last edited:
@Intellau_Celistic

Im gassy from my assy, mang

The dude misses work and calls in sick literally 4-6 times a month. Now i just heard he will be promoted to manager in a month or so and make $20-$25-$30 an hour.

Meanwhile i have to work overtime at a shitty warehouse making $12 an hour busting my ass just to buy some snacks at the end of the month. Life is so not fair. I was on track to make more money than my entire family but family fucked that over for me and a literal loser who sits and smokes weed and snorts drugs gets ahead in life without even trying all for being white and having better bones.

Can you not go back to college?

@Zer0/∞ @Copexodius Maximus @Intellau_Celistic updated the post

I’ll rob people, mang
Too risky, especially as an incel. How old are you now? You have 40 more years of wageslaving minimum. 4 years out of that is nothing to get a way better job.

Too risky, especially as an incel. How old are you now? You have 40 more years of wageslaving minimum. 4 years out of that is nothing to get a way better job.
Early 20’s

This is also the case for tallfags, chads, and foids in general. They will always get treated better in the workplace

@Caesercel @The Enforcer @TheProphetMuscle @SlayerSlayer @Fat Link pin this please.

Early 20’s
Then you are still young. Go get a useful degree and moneymaxx. Wageslavery for barely any sheckels is a death sentences, don’t get trapped in this.

Then you are still young. Go get a useful degree and moneymaxx. Wageslavery for barely any sheckels is a death sentences, don’t get trapped in this.
Fuck off. I’d rather weed seller maxx and work online for money or find some gig

I always thought i was the best. Now here i am the lowest of the low

Fuck off. I’d rather weed seller maxx and work online for money or find some gig
Do whatever you need, as long as you aren’t wage slaving for pennies like you are now.

Just be attractive, have good ties and NTmaxx :society:

Does your brother have a high trust or low trust face?

The dude misses work and calls in sick literally 4-6 times a month. Now i just heard he will be promoted to manager in a month or so and make $20-$25-$30 an hour. He doesn’t even have a school education. Not even a GED. He’s been working there for like 3-4 months.

racepilled as fuck damn

@tehgymcel420 check out this thread

I don’t see my manager role

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back