Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “JUsT iMProve YOuRseLF RaCIST INKWEll!!!1”

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Just perform self surgery to change your skull shape to that of chad, bleach your skin white, take penis enlargement pills, and elongate your body to six feet height.

simple, right?

My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him, do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no! He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants

My friend was an ugly 48 year old 5'2 Indian guy and he was having trouble finding a woman who wanted to be with him, do you think he just sat around and complained about it all day? Fuck no! He improved himself and now he's a tall handsome 20 year old white guy and he can get any girl he wants
Giga lifefuel. I think i should just begin improving myself

I need a shotgun lobotomy to make me NT and rearrange my facial bones

They will always move the goal posts. Nothing we do to improve will make us a chad. That's all it takes.

They will always move the goal posts. Nothing we do to improve will make us a chad. That's all it takes.
Okay you went to the gym, but have you tried this? oh... you did, what about this? ... that too? and this? HA! you didn't do this? that's why you are an inklerino!

Okay you went to the gym, but have you tried this? oh... you did, what about this? ... that too? and this? HA! you didn't do this? that's why you are an inklerino!
Didn't do it right.

Didn't do it enough.

Did it too much.

Etc.

I once had this friend, he was balding, fat, and he smelled like a mixture of mountain dew and sadness. However, then he went to the gym and started to lift. Over the course of 13 minutes he transformed into Chad Thundercock. 6'3, thick blonde hair, the biceps of a Norse god, now women want to date him and men want to BE him! Moral of the story: just lift

Didn't do it right.

Didn't do it enough.

Did it too much.

Etc.
Yeah pretty much. I remember reading a post abour a late 30s incel who had done it all: hobbiemaxxing gymmaxxing everything you could think of, he was more cultured and interesting than 99% of people
comments were shit like you say: didn't do enough, even though he tried harder at life than the immense majority of people or they claimed it didn't work because he had done it to attract holes, even though he said he didn't do it for that reason.
gaslight comes in unlimited forms

Giga lifefuel. I think i should just begin improving myself
Has that improve yourself shit ever actually paid off for anyone on here? I mean unless the person was fat and needed to lose weight, I don't think I've ever seen an example of people on here doing loads of "self improvement" and then succeeding

yes, i am racist towards dogs.

simple to foids because they grew up getting everything handed to them. they don't have any reference to compare to. The sexual marketplace and the invisible hand of market forces are bigger than us. We really don't have any control over the course of our lives at all. It was all fated that we ended up the way we did

And 15 year old Chad is getting more girls than all these self-improovers.