Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just lol if u wish u were invited to a NYE party

• Thread starter Deleted member 2299
  • Start date
Deleted member 2299

Deleted member 2299

Self-banned
-
I’m at one rn surrounded by hundreds of normies
Inceldom follows u everywhere
There’s NO escape

Yeah that's why I no longer even want to be invited anywhere.
I was alone but I enjoyed my drinks, snacks, incels.is and a nice wood fire because it is cold bad weather outside.

Actually I don't give a shit about even being invited to parties or anything anymore. I haven't for the past two years now actually. In the past, the few times I've been invited to hang out with people I was always pretty much ignored until I quietly left. Socializing is too much effort. Especially now when I have absolutely nothing in common with anyone my age because I've lagged so far behind in social development, starting from high school. If anyone starts talking to me I automatically have fucking nothing to say to them and anything they say to me just irritates me and I have to expend an enormous amount of effort to simulate a "normal" response. Like shit dude, I don't care about your wife and kids. I don't care about your netflix TV shows. No, I don't know what it's like to be invited to two places at the same time and have to choose which to go to. Fuck off. Just stop talking. Go away.

Everyone perceived me as a normie

Maybe I'm just a filthy failed normie.after all

Small family get together My normie cousins are here, while I'm in my room.

Facade said:
Everyone perceived me as a normie

Maybe I'm just a filthy failed normie.after all

your signature portrays two lesbians scissoring

nausea said:
your signature portrays two lesbians scissoring

What do I know. The gif was just from a random steam profile

I got invited to one by a coworker but:

Kry6XFg.png

Ryo_Hazuki said:
I got invited to one by a coworker but:

Kry6XFg.png

You're always posting good memes man

Imagine it being 0:00, everyone starts their first kiss of the year, while you awkwardly avert your gaze.

im spending it with the fam

Invited, as usual

Alone, like I like it. Smoking, listening to Incubus. Gonna rehead my drums if I get the energy.

Got these babies for Xmas

$_35.JPG